Thursday, 18 June 2015

The Good Life

Hey team I just had to share this. We had our t-ball wind-up tonight and it was a fantastic evening. I have this absolute consuming feeling of gratitude. The kids where amazing and all of them made leaps and bounds in their ball skills. I have learnt so much from these random children that where specifically placed in my path!! Absolutely amazing!! This is one of my proudest moments as a useful member of society. You guys should have seen it. The look on those kids faces when they received their team medals, and when they played their parents!! wowee! And then the kids are all like "you have to hit too coach" and of course i did and they made sure to get me out at first base! I was doing running man poses while running to first! Hahaha. Just beautiful!! Oh and one kid gave me a thank you card and flashlight and another gave me an invitation to go to his birthday party on sat afternoon!! That's just simply amazing. Those kids near had me in tears. Fantastic!!! 

What an awesome experience. Another of those "this is the good life" feelings

Okay well, I will see you Friday night. Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan

2 comments:

  1. It's an awesome feeling alright! You obviously made a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the good life! Way to give of yourself Mr. Duncan

    ReplyDelete