Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Checking In

  Why hello there! How is it going? Well I hope.  I'm doing pretty well myself. I do apologize for being so silent, but, I honestly did not have the words to describe what I'm doing, without jeopardizing a few traditions I follow. But, I think I have a way to have done both. Dance off! No, I'm kidding, but it is a neat song. Look it up, it's cleanish.

   In any event, it feels good to have commenced on the dirty work, that is my mind. Slowly, but eventually things will come together. These next few days are going to be very strenuous. Mentally and physically.  I'm at a point now, well, I have to be fearless and through to the deepest point of my soul. I have the questions written out, but the solutions will come in the next few days.  I'm quite excited about that. A few years ago when I did the same soul evaluation, I was as honest with myself  as as I was going to be at that point in time.  Which was good, but, today I can do better. Today, I have evolved further internally, and the next step is to be as brutally honest with myself as I am going to be today. I've come to learn about myself that I need to completely understand my part before I can get the lesson. My part and may part alone. It doesn't matter what was said to me or what was done. It only matters on if I react or act. Kindness is an act. Anger is a reaction. I know and am re-learning a path that has an one hundred percent success rate IF you work for it. Fearlessly and throughly, only, because your disease will follow in the shadows you leave behind. the one or two things that are still hiding or have turned into festering resentments.  Those one or two things, have hidden in self conjured  lies and deceit that you somehow believe. And you are twisting the words of others around so they suit your needs. Well, my next step involves a very in depth look into the shadows and opened dialogue with a fellow. I'm not scared, my flashlight is bright but i will admit, I am nervous.  There is stuff in there that was going to die with me. Not any more! I will not have that on my conscious any more, thank you ma'am.  It can be the higher powers. I'm all done hiding from a demon in my own mind.  Time to hand out the power bombs!! Time to reclaim my mind and soul.  The body will be okay for now. I must laser focus my vision. And I will. I am willing to accept whatever outcome happens.

    Something else, that has been taking the last of my free time is my horse puppy Bane. Man alive what a tale this pooch has.  We have enrolled ourselves in a training program with Bane, and it's been very interesting. So, it turns out that he's an Argentine Dogo. The trainer we are with made mention numerous times on his breed and was excited to work with him. Why? Because he's a Bane. For a good description,  Take a pit bull and give him steroids and five pounds of sugar and you have a Bane!  Yea isn't that awesome..... Actually it is. He's very smart and adapts and changes so quickly it's really awesome. Playing soccer is one of his favourite things and we have great battles for the ball.  If I am even gonna content to get the ball, "A game" the whole way. So, I have read on this kind of horse is that they take stubborn to a new level. The missus has been working hard with him and he's rebelling. Sometimes it's funny other times it's not as funny. He's just so powerful that when he desires everyone is going to have a rough time. He's jacked. Bane's shoulders are as big as mine! It's good though. Everyone is making progress and slowly, we are learning how to manage the Argetine
Dogo that is Bane!

   I wanted to mention a congrats to the monkeys for having a successful Pandamoniom. From what I've seen and heard it was a great time.  Good work, everyone.

The desire drives the change. Change leads to adaption and lessons. Lessons and adaptions lead to gifts. Gifts of happy joyous freedom.
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment