Hey yo! How's it today? Man I'm doing great. Another great day and a fantastic weekend to say the least. It all started Thursday night, when for the first time in way too long I walked back into those rooms. Man that felt great. I felt like a massive weight was now lifted and I walk twenty pound lighter today. Saw and visited with some friends met a few new people, just an all around great time. The conversation turned to thoughts of extra-ordinariness versus ordinariness. People looking for defenitions of each if you might. No one really talked about reality per say. I do believe that each person has their own reality. It's made up of their experiences, their values, and what they have seen and experienced. So, even though we share this time here together, it's truly different for every person. From your own experiences you will see things differently than others and soon draw your own view points. Thus altering your own reality. But, we all share the same simple things in life. Like, living, eating, a warm place to sleep, and how our own journeys can and will be extra-ordinary. But, we need to see that first. What a lot of people forget or over look or completely ignore is the simple beauty in their own lives. Just how lucky we are to be alive and to be sharing these moments with others who are so like minded. That's pretty extra-ordinary in it's self. People like me, we like to sell our selves short, to the point that it becomes a massive shortcoming. Or a defect of character, what ever your fancy. Believe you are this amazing, extra-ordinary being and you will become one.
You will see what you are doing, and improve upon those steps. You slowly, will learn that what you are doing right now, just isn't good enough, and you will seek ways to change and improve. you will learn the power of asking for help, and smiling at strangers. Saying hello. How are you? Offering aid instinctively.
Through training my mind and body, I have learnt that this power inside me, is only useful, if I can use it to help others who are not as "trained" as I. Thursday night has helped me remember, my main goal. To be of service to my fellows. i had to remember, that, with my training, I can not hinder others, but, share all my knowledge to help them grow and blossom. That's my resbonsibility with all training I have aquired. I got it freely, I must give it up freely. Otherwise, the pure essence of all my programs will die.
What does all of this mean? A lot. But I try to sum it up in my mind like this. It is a bunch of thoughts and ideas smashed into one.
Flow like a great river. Smashing and carving its own path. Always flowing and always changing. Every single millisecond, every single water particle has changed, grown, moved, or dissipated. Always changing. What can happen over time is, this great river grows complacent and slows down. The water slows and does not change as much or as drastic. If movement stops, and their is no more change, this great river has turned into a pond. Still and silent. With more idle time, the water turns stagnant and it becomes poisonous. Growing algae, becoming sludge and stinking. The death of water. But, wait, if agitated enough, if poked and prodded, the water will start vibrating, moving again. Carving out a new path, and with enough time, the pond can become a great river again. Just be patient, and keep working at your own path. Soon, even the tallest mountains will crumble because of your river.
That's what I got about that
Talk to you soon.
Mr.Duncan
Great blog 😊 Glad to hear things are going well and that you are still blogging, keep it up 😊
ReplyDeleteI like the analogy.
ReplyDelete