Another shift is in the books. Fricken nights, I just don’t like them. Anyhow, it’s part of the job. Haven’t slept in a few days and when I do, it’s not that great of a sleep. Well, it’s over with, that’s the main thing.
Works going well, I’ve, defiantly made an impact there, that’s for sure. You know, my employee review is coming up quickly, like my next set, and I’m looking forward to it. I’ve never had an employee review, I always let my work stand as an example of what kind of worker I am. Pedal to the metal and no clutch! That’s not exactly what these guys want to see. They want to see speed and efficiency, and I make very few mistakes now. There’s nothing complicated or hard about this job, it’s merly figuring out the process. I was told that I do need to slow down, but, I’m not missing any steps. So, no, I won’t. I will continue to push hard and work like a demon and when I run outta things to do, I go work and learn from the journeyman. I want an apprenticeship and sweeping floors is a part of it, but, if I can already figure out how this stuff goes together and comes apart, I’m miles ahead of where I should be.
I set out goals for myself when I first started this new job, and I’m emitter on track or surpassing my own expectations. That’s nice, it’s a good feeling
Another cool note, one of the j-man, said to me, “it would be a shame for these guys to not give you an apprenticeship. You’re one of the hardest working guys I’ve ever met.” Hey that was cool. At least the crew recognizes what I try to do for them. It’s not often they have to look for me to ask me to get something ready for them. I. Usually waiting for them with stands and components ready to go. They ask, “you know, in an hour or so, can I have this stuff?” And before they know it, I’ve flooded them with components and cleaned up the old mess, and broken down boxes and shits ready to go. I get the wow, thanks man, and I move on to the next j-man! Winning! I win here, I win there, I win everywhere!!
Anyhow, time to do stuff!
I’ll talk at you soon!
Remember, “It doesn’t, make you bad loosing to Rob Van Dam, it just makes you like everyone else”
Rob Van Dam (1970-present)
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment