Why hello there. Again, we meet here on this empty screen. Haha. Well, I’m gonna for shift for now. Got some days off. It was a very trying week. I was sent to a different shop this week but o help these guys catch up, and well, let’s just say, the leadhand was not happy that I showed up and put his crew to shame! So, there was a lot of crap and verbal diarrhea that went on this last week. Honestly, I was going to leave it alone, not bring it forth with the big boss. Then, after I warned him to change his tune and to not speak to me like I’m his child, he wanted to see how far he could push me. Well, partner, you messed with the wrong cat, because, I finally had enough and asked to go back to my shop, and when I was questioned why, by the shop manager, I told her everything. So, they called my boss and tried to twist things around to throw me under the bus. Well, unfortuanatly for them, the boss man knows me, my work ethic and my attitude very well, and immediately called me. I told him the truth, told him straight up, that I have nothing to hide, I have nothing to lie about and I’m not here for anyone’s job, I just refuse to be treated like this. I’m not a liar nor am I a fool, and I will not be made out as one! Let’s just say, boss man did not appreciate me, being treated the way I was and fires were lite and people now have to explain themselves in front of Human Resources. People could loose their jobs over what went down between me and that other crew. Do not fuck with me. I am here for me and my family. Thats it.
In all of this and as innocent as I think I am, I still ask, what’s my part? What’s my motives? My conscience still asks me to review my part. Well, like I’ve said, I’m there for me. My attitude is, you do you and I’ll do me. You try to do me, I’m gonna do you real hard. In other words, do not make me out to be a fool or a liar, and I won’t stand tall and tell you what I really think of you. I didn’t not make the call to tell on anyone. I was going to talk to my boss face to face. I don’t like over the phone conversations, when it’s important matters. That’s how info gets lost in translation. But, everyone wanted to burn me at the stake, because, I put a few things in perspective for everyone. And I told the truth. Was I malicious? Nope, in fact there were things said to me, that i didn’t bring up, because that is getting fired. And I am truly hoping this event, was a mistake. I’m trying to believe this will be a one-of, and will never happen again. I’ll never truly find out thought, because, the boss told this other shop, that, I will never be back there.
The mechanics I normally work with, three of them, were texting me all week, dude, we need you back. Dude, when you coming back to the shop. Dammit we need you here will! Felt good to see, how much of an impact I have made with my crew. All the “pointless” little things I do, add up and do matter immensely to the smooth sailing of that shop. The extra mile I go for my mechanics whom do appreciate the work ethic I bring, was truly brought forth and recognized by my crew. Now, that, that right there feels good. It feels good to be missed at work. It feels good, knowing that what I do, does matter, to those who matter to me.
Finally, it feels good, to have some backup. It feels good, to know, that, if I need help at work, there are people there who are going to help me. It feels good to know, that I do make a positive impact on people. It feels good to be me. I truly believe that again today, it’s been while, since I’ve believed that statement. My hands are clean and my conscience is clear. I admit, I still have work to do. I am not pure innocents. Did I take it too personal? Did I make a bigger deal outta something that’s not that big? I do know for sure, I handled it really well. Personally I did keep calm. No yelling or hollering, keep my voice down, paid attention to my body language, tried very hard not to intimidate just speak my cause. No name calling, just stating facts. Nicely done Will, nicely done! That’s a fire trucking victory there.
It feels good to win again, even if it is just a small victory in standing up for myself, refusing to be spoken to like im some mindless chump. I stood tall. Didn’t get violent, didn’t get verbally abusive, and didn’t threaten anyone to small their teeth into the pavement. I just smiled and said, “you sure you lwant to speak like that to me? I might be a labourer, but, I’m not your child. I suggest you change your tune while speaking with me. And change it fast, friend” it’s funny kindness does win went matched with anger. Weird!
Anyhow, I’m off to keep digging my crawl space. Water well guys are coming out this next week, and I would like to have a bit more room dug out for them to work in. So, off I go, to my little dirt mine under my house!!
“You can not beat me. You do not scare me; because I am Penatagon Dark. Because I am PURO CERO MIEDO!!!”
Pentagon Jr. (1985-present)
Talk at ya
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment