Hi. Its kinda late, I am really tired, so ramblers, lets get rambling! This was another good week. Got some more good numbers up, which I always intend to post but don't. Anyhow, I am still working diligently on my hand form and its coming well. Starting to feel like I am sitting in my stances as opposed to anything else again. Feels good. Though I still have a bit of a tendency to stand when doing the kick combinations closer to the end of the form. That's okay. If I turn off my institutional florescent lighting and turn on the stove light I get a sweet shadow on the walls, which makes watching for the up and downs much easier. Being aware of the problem is half the battle too. Makes for a good night in my eyes.
My kicks are getting stronger and stronger. These last two weeks I've really been focusing on form with the kicks, not so much mass quantities. Fantastic. Stop at each point in the kick, make sure mechanics are correct. Slow down and build that kick properly, than the speed and power will come back. Its a day I look forward to, simply, so I can over step my prior Kung Fu highs and be better than before. Each day, if I become even half a percent better than yesterday, its a good day!
Well, this gonna be it, no real rambelings tonight. This guy is beat. I thinks its day 20, maybe 19. Im not sure yet, what the travel day is. ha ha ha ahhh. Good times! anhhow, have a good week, and keep kicking kicking fellow kung fuers
Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment