Sunday, 29 March 2020

Curve balls

Well hi there! My week went for a poop! How was yours? Hahaha. Soooo, well, kung Fu wise I really don’t have much. I would like very much to say, boy I’ve learned a lot in the last bit, but, I haven’t. Stubbornness and this funk I’m in really don’t help much. It’s cool tho. I’m cool, the family is cool. Just everyone is kinda stressed and the usual things everyone else is dealing with.
In any event, I know I’ve been lazy and half useless. Fine. Going forward, it can’t be like this no more. I really don’t feel good my eating is all over and horrendous. Want some water, naw, I’ll drink this pop instead? Seriously Will, like I know better, I’m really not practicing good anything right now. This has been a long vacation and I’m not okay with being gluttonous, or lazy any more.
Pissed at myself, I spent last night cleaning up the garage, and getting a training area for me set up again. That helped change my mood today. Owned my shit with a chat with the universe. I gotta stop being okay with being simply okay. I’m simply un-impressed with myself right now.
Listened to a Positive Mental Attitude video posted by Vampiro! Love it. This guy, Vampiro. Pro wrestler for like 34 years. A year and a half ago, he was 380lbs, broken, wheel chair bound, diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, arthritis all over and un-able to move could barely remember where he was going. Yo, I started watching and following this guy 25ish years ago. He did the Death Matches before they were death matches. He was the Canadian vampire for a reason. He was dark and twisted. You knew it was gonna get weird when Vampiro came out. Yes, I’m a pro wrestling fanatic for those who don’t already know. I love it. In any event, Vampiro, loved him, his dark angle, the bad ass punk rocking not giving a pink flamingo about nothing man. Saw him on top of the world, and then here he was completely a shell of his former self. He put out a live feed on Facebook one day, and he’s completely and simply lost. No idea on what is happening. In the middle of traffic and his memory stops working. He’s just sitting in his car lost. Happens to pretty much every single one of the old boys of wrestling. It’s was kinda heart breaking, one of my idols is no more, he’s pretty well dead. And bam! He changed absolutely everything in his life. He said no more bullshut, it’s on. This man has always been an inspirational for me, but after seeing him walk the walk for the last few months. He’s lost 120 lbs, doesn’t look like death and his memory is getting better. Man, it’s really inspiring to be honest for me. If he can change, what’s my excuse besides mediocracy. Man forget this pandemic. Forget all this outside politics that has nothing to do with my spirit.  Shake this funk off.

In any other event, I’m gonna peace out and continue putting my kung Fu and training and my attitude back together.
Have a nice day
Mr.Duncan





No comments:

Post a Comment