Monday, 20 September 2021

Wasa

 Hey there everyone! Yeah hey it’s great! Just plugging along!! I’ve moved towns now, I’m no longer in Sparwood! No we moved down to Cranbrook!! Oh wow what a place this is….like super sarcastically….I’m sure it has its diamonds. 

 I elected to go to this awesome little hamlet called Wasa. An older Swiss couple own it. Honestly, I think the muppets when I hear a Swiss accent!! Hahah. They are real neat to talk with. I enjoy them. I quite enjoy my time here. Loving it!! 

I have started putting thought to make efforts and plant seeds to move out in this general direction…. I dream of places like this! My kinda world. Decent sized lots for an acceptable price!! Holy moly!! Even larger parcels outside of town. 

Anyhow one of the guys I’m working with, his 3x grandfather was a founding member of this town! Ha. How cool is that?!? And then, everything came together with this fella! He scored me the room! Lines everything but the payment up! I got this for ya Will. He’s good people. He knows who and what and where!! Just a gem. 

Oh you should have seen the size of this black bear we saw a few days ago at end of shift!! Holy cow, she was big! We slowed down to take a look, but, couldn’t stop as I was heading a convoy of trucks down this logging road…hahaha. Man what a time!! I wish I could have stopped though, just to watch and see her! You could tell it was a sow. The ears are different between boars and sows! Bears are cool! She had no cubs and she was older, getting on in age! The dude I ride with, schooled me with bear knowledge and how to identify sow or boar. Guess age correctly! A better way to identify grizzlies other than just looking at the hump! Learnt a lot today! Good time!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment