Hello there. Just a quick note. Tonight was the first game of the season for the tee-ballers. What a blast. I had lots of fun. It's amazing how much fun can be had in two long, but short, innings. The majority of the kids were right into it, but some were just having fun. Awesome!! I had a smile on that lasted the entire time. Ear to ear I'm telling ya! We are now half way through our season. I would like it if the season lasted for more than six weeks but, maybe it's best as long as it is. There are numerous lessons some one can take away from these times. Like patience and improvising to keep them interested. These kids are three to seven. Fourteen of them little.... That's a lot different views. It's been a great challenge thus far and I feel grateful for the opportunity to work with these kids. Hey, I even gave a little pre-game pep talk. Haha. That was really neat-o. fantastic!!
I have read this phrase numerous times. I like it, so.... When we approach situations with an open heart and a willing mind, we will be amazed at the results before we are half way through.
Thank you for your time
Mr.Duncan
I like it too!
ReplyDelete