And then it was monday. Haha. the week has disappeared in some awesomeness at work mixed in with lots of kick-arse kung fu! Okay I'm really excited again. Not just for everything that is going on but, the results and kick backs a person receives. Looking into the future I am coming back for monkey year! That's exciting! I look to the escrima sticks and will continue with the stick training for goals for next year. But, wait, there is still this awesome year to complete. And you know, I do feel great about this year so far. Massive parts of my being have been dealt with. The freedom of having so much "stuff"' cleared out of your mind. The gifts of personal achievement. From solving and executing demons to building weapon forms. We are given a gift that is the I Ho Chaun. Its strictly up to us to reap the rewards if you might. I recognize the rewards but have a heck of a time with perspective. Constantly I kept looking at things as a sacrifice. Not as investment, like I should be doing. Time with the family versus kung fu. The battle of self doubt.
Here for a second, I feel better about kung fu and I ho chaun now, because the future looks better. hehe. The light is at the end of tunnel thinking. This has been a crazy busy year for me and "trying to find time" has been really hard. Why? I am looking for an in-animate thing to begin with and its not about the time at all. It is about priorities. Setting, keeping and achieving goals. Staying the path. There are long term goals of mine that take hard work and commitment at this point in time. I need to keep looking at what I want in life and enjoy the work.
Look guys I would love to stay longer but I am really tired. It has been a long weeks. Okay goodnight guys.
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment