Sunday, 5 June 2016

A New Life

    Good Sunday to you and you! How in the front door you doing? Man, I'm flying. That's right. Flying high, alright.  Yesterday, I had every intention to be at the parade. My buddy calls me up and is like, okay will. It's time. It's time to finalize the last step of preparation. It's time to get dirty, to get down there in the trenches and solve these questions and problems. It's time! And so, I made a call or two and made arrangements to drop the hammer on the demons.  Abandon everything yesterday and go drink too much coffee and have a long deep talk. With all the earnestness at my command, I walk with my higher power and delve into the demons one last time. One more time to silence the voices. One more time for that one skeleton left behind. One last time to walk into the darkness, so I can squint and welcome the light. Last time though. Last time. Because a job done 99.9% is not done. That 0.1% near killed me. Not anymore! Hahah! I warned that demon, not to ever mess with me again. And yesterday, I stomped him into the mud, roared up at the gods, pounded my chest, let the whole world know that Im back. "And the devil looked and saw at how evil goodness is" Left him in the mud and took all his power from him. Took it all and gave it up. Humbly saying, I no longer wish to have this burden on my shoulders. No longer will I stay awake at night. No longer will I allow you to have any more room in my heart, my soul or my mind. No longer am I the actor, the director and the producer. Today, I'm full of greatness, that has been given to me. I am here to say Stand back and watch. I'm here to show the nay-sayers just what exactly a motivated man, with nothing to hide, is capable of!  Man I am on fire!
   Now, the preparation is done. The voices are non-existent. I can sleep. I can think. I can only hear me and my higher powers voice. I can sit and breath. I can be "me". Whatever and whomever that is. I always knew I had this calm collected person inside of me. This individual who was hiding and chilling waiting for the opportunity to come on out and get to re-introduce himself.  Someone I lost at the tender age of twelve. Today is about action. Today I get to let go of my short comings and work on leaving them over there, or up the roadway from here.  Where ever, just not in me any more. The action is the hardest of the steps.  Staying true to our words. Not looking for the easier softer way. Steady to the course and just keep working towards the end goal. I do greatly understand that just saying here this is yours is not going to help me with anything. No, my part is still there. My part is the biggest.  All of my short coming, I must stay aware and ready to fight for the right thing to do.  No matter how uncomfortable it makes me, I must stand tall. 
   With this preparation work being finalized, now I can look at and re-focus on what matters and where I want to go.  To the top. That's where I am going! Anyone want to come with me. Lets turn our attention to Kung fu now.  This year I have fought and struggled with I Ho Chuan. Terribly so, but, I will not loose focus. Kung fu still means the world to me, so, without tearing the frail fabric of life apart, I am here to re-affirm myself in I Ho Chuan. There are some commitments I can not commit to, and I am okay with that today. I will still do everything in my power to obtain the numbers we have been asked to hit, but I won't stress over being five months behind.  Because really, I can not do anything about it.  I can only worry about today. And truly I can not even worry about today. Only about right now. And now, I'm writing a blog. Later, I will worry about later. Haha. Get it!  
   So, there we have it.  Willie's back. And better. Like version 10.2.8 or something. I don't know.  Thursday nights are still a no-go, but I can still let everyone know what I am doing and how I am making out in the physical side of Kung fu. I will step back to being a teammate. I am not going to say I will or will not do this or that. I am not going to make expectations come out of thin air and try to hold myself accountable to something that doesn't exist.  There is a plan and a process, I just need to trust in it.  Believe there is a plan for you and start working towards the end goal. Oh boy, this is going to be fun. 
   Before I go I want to leave you with this. This has been keeping me alive for a while now, and hopefully it might help you!

   "If we are painstaking about this phase of our development, we will be amazed before we are half way through. We are going to know  a new freedom and a new happiness. We will not regret the past or wish to close the door on it. We will comprehend the serenity and we will know peace. No matter how far down the scale we have gone, we will see how our experience ca benefit others. That feeling of uselessness and self pity will dissapear. We will lose interest in selfish things and gain interest in our fellows. Self seeking will slip away. Our whole attitude and outlook upon life will change. Fear of people and econimc insecurity will leave us. We will intuitively know how to handle situations which used to baffle us. We will suddenly realize that our higher power is doing for us, what we could not do for ourselves. Are these extravagant promises? We think not! They will materilase,
 sometimes quickly sometimes slowly. They will always materilaze if we work for them."
    - Anonymous

Well, everyone, thanks for your time and thank you for your patience. 
I will see you soon
Humbly yours
Mr.Duncan





No comments:

Post a Comment