Monday, 27 June 2016

Glorious? Why yes it is.

Hey hello. Seems like a fine time to write a blog. It's finally quiet in the household.  You know these last few weeks have been real eye openers. Every where I have looked a new lesson or its just new. It's a great thing. Like taking the dog out to the boat launch at sunset to do tai chi. Or impromptly organizing an end of school party with a bunch of kids. Even something like watching the oldest boys face when I roll him his new bicycle for Kicking grade two in the face. It's a f-18 bomber bmx dad! Whoa! That's cool. Can I show it to my friends? Heck yeah kid. Go on and have fun! Man, what great experiences. It's time well spent. And really, it's only because I've done some work. Ya know elbow grease in the mind. Oh kThe gifts we receive! Beaut!
   Today, I started my new schedule. Modified for the summer. It's called "better than yesterday." Started off with some weight training. Man it felt good to pick up and set down heavy stuff. Ahh, it wasn't that heavy. I'm working on repairing and strength ting my shoulders, as issue number one, and just to gather more strength and endurance. These were goals I wanted to start hitting before everything imploded. These are also the goals that made the cut. The majority of goals has not changed. But some personal ones have defiantly evolved. And it starts with the shoulders.  I talked to a few different people about strengthening the micros, and all had good sound advice. All of it was about the same. Take some pressure off the joints and work different directions than what you are doing. Nice! rotator rotations and shoulder flys it is. Nice and light. Let's get things going, but, not be silly about it.  Rounded things off with upright rows and bench press. Sparatic first weight day, but a weight day at the end of it all. Tuesday I'm going to shoot for form reps, deadlifts and heavy bag time.
     Bane training, bike riding and finish the night up with Kung fu in the front yard. Escrimas flying around. The form has just flowed back into place so nicely. There is a part of the form, that I didn't purposely or mindfully change, but, it is now much different. I don't feel the need to change it back or modify it. I feel it was a great improvement, just the way it is, I kind of just want to know where it came from..... Non the less, I will take it.  Man do I love my escrimas. Just frighten love them.
    Like, I said, just before sunset an impromptu trip to the lake with The Bane, for tai chi. That was great. Unfortunately, I could not remember much of tai chi, but, meh, do what I can and have fun doing it. Some thing I was looking at for the summer is taking tai chi sat mornings. I have had great success with what limited time I have with it! There were times tonight that I could really see inside, and when I thought about it, everything became blurrier. So, I would like to continue working that angle and see if I can "clear things up there"
Did you catch it?
  Speaking of my horse, this has been a pressing week. Rebelling, nipping and barking again. We finished up his classroom training two weeks ago I think he is missing it. I do believe he is telling me. So check this out, on the last day there was a training test. Just to see where and how well your dog is doing.  Bane took top dog! Heck yeah he did. First place! He even earned bonus points! Haha! What the heck happens at home then? Haha! No, he's getting better. He have kept persistent and positive with him and it's coming. Way better at nipping the wife's arse. Much more accuracy! Haha! She hates that. But he's trying to tell us something, only we speak English, not dog. Every time he wants to play soccer. I wish he would learn to just go get his ball and bring it. He doesn't need my command to do so, but, we are training him, so yes he needs that command. I guess I don't know what I'm talking about. Geese Louise, it's my first go at this and that dog is doing well.  I was kind of disappointed when I was told to stop wrestling with him. I said what? I wanted to push this lady to the ground. This little lady always smiling, loves Bane. Weights less than Bane but has this weird majic wand or something and every dog melts for her, just about. Not Bane, not at first. He was like pfft! Get outta my face. And we went for extra training class and she was there. That one hour lesson just us and her, was a game changer. She helped, the wife whip Bane into shape and he has had a different attitude since that day. It's cool. No, it's a miracle!  Now Bane and the trainer are good buddies! Well, we are done so we don't go just to hang out, but level two is starting in August I think and we will be there for that. It would be awesome to have Bane at a position of like show dog training. I don't want to do shows, no, but just have Bane trained in such a manner. That would be slick.
   Finally, I have quadrupole checked the calander and yeah nothing is standing in the way of me being there on Saturday! I'm excited to get out in public and whip off the form. Heck yeah, Saturday looks like fun! I don't really know what we are doing, but what ever we are doing sounds exciting!!
I'm not overly concerned though. My form will be on fire. I'm quite confident in that.
   Well, it's now early early morning and my pooch is dreaming up a storm.  the cats eye messing me and I'm doing the same to her! Soon, it will be time to continue on the path of awesomeness that is life!

Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment