Saturday, 7 April 2018

Delete and Procure

Hey there fellow screeners! What’s going down? Well, umm. Fricken well casing is cracked and something is leaking somewhere and we are getting a sink hole (possibly) or my well is just straight up collapsing. Hahaha. Either way, fire-Trucks! Whatever the case, we have elected to replace the well entirely. It’s been fixed, looked at, talked about, quoted on, and repaired and hummed over. It’s just time to replace. The fixes I’m talking about that have been done are more like bandaids. I really don’t like bandaid fixes, so we are getting quotes to just drill an new well and be done with the old one. it will be nice. Besides, I started digging out the Crawlspaces, so, when I’m done there will be all sorts of room to remodel my mechanical for the house.

   The plan is to dig down around five six feet and build up the foundation, replace the weeping tile, sump pumps, and eventually replace the duct work, furnace, and all the copper piping. At least remodel it all do things are a bit more efficient. It will be great when I’m done.  The timeline isn’t really determined right now, as I’m digging by hand and filling 5 gallon buckets and taking it all out by hand.  Slow right now, there isn’t much room, but, shoot a couple more days down there and I should be able to stand up! That’s good news. Sure beats army crawling everywhere to inspect and fix stuff down there.

   It’s a lot of work, and it’s going to take a lot of time. That’s okay. I’m looking forward to the challenge, as, my job isn’t physically demanding at all. It’s actually the easiest job I’ve ever had! It truly is.  The only complicated part is showing up on time and learning the names of all the components and shit, and then remembering what goes where in storage. Which, quite, honestly, differs from mechanic to mechanic. Each mechanic has his own little plan , with his on fine details they like to see, and so on and so forth. The trick is, is to just figure out what each mechanic is sensitive about and move forward from there.  Let’s be honest, it’s not hard to show up on time, and names of stuff isn’t that hard. I just have a easily forgetting memory, especially, when I’m not all in at work. I’m there, i work hard, I pay attention, but, it’s not a passion. It’s a job.

    Honestly, as much as I started to despise ironworkingand as much as I did struggle so terribly on my last few gigs, it was my passion. I love ironworking. The freedom you have of being up near the birds. The freedom of not being a ground pounder. The freedoms
of not being surrounded by seagulls floundering around on the ground chasing my uneaten French fries! But, with all being said, I do enjoy the new challenge of learning a new trade. AND, the guys I work with, see my capabilities and my drive and, I tell you what they work hard with me. I hear things like, “hey will, do you know what this and this components do together? No? Oh well, come get learned!” And, I go and eat the information up. A couple hours later I’ll go back to the mechanic and try to explain what he explained to me. Thus seeing if I retained anything and honestly, to learn more from these guys. There are a few of real mechanics there, who have trudged their way through mud and water and rain, and have all this wonderful knowledge, that doesn’t do me any good in their heads. Time to get into mine.

   So, like everything else, I do, I’ll crush it. I’ll learn it, master it and move on to the next big challenge! Haha. I win.

Anyhow, I’m going to go do stuff and things.
 See ya on the flip side

“In every SCENERIO you ENCOUNTER in this life, PERSPECTIVE is evvvveeeerrrryyyyything! I must DELETE, DELETE, DELETE, DELETE the COMPETITION, so I can PROCURE, PROCURE, PROCURE, PROCURE, as laid out the the 7DETIES. Only then will the KNOWLEDGE of the WOKEN WARRIORS, ENERGIZE and STIMULATE, my WOKEN VESSELL!!!!! Hahahahahahahahha! Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssss!“
      Woken Matt Hardy (1974-present)

Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssss. Simply Wonderfully Amazing
Talk to you
Mr.Duncan







No comments:

Post a Comment