Hey there! So, here I am again. Days are melding into each other. I’ve honestly lost track of the days or what day at home this is. Thing are coming around for me. I took some time last week, like I say, and had a good chat with the universe. You know, one thing, my mind, slowly, it is coming back. When I get time off to this gross extent, normally I fall into a pattern of insomnia and pointlessness. Well, the insomnia is here! And the pointlessness is not here. Nice!! I’ve asked real solid serious question, like can I please have some help? Just a sign, maybe help point my mind in a good general direction. Please, if you don’t mind. Just a little help....after all, really and truly, we are just simple electrons circuling a nucleus with neutrons and protons hugging each other like it’s going outta style. Truly we are electrical fields running around and bopping into each other. The universe works on energy fields, our bodies are electrical sources as it is. So, I started tapping into it again. Last time I was with IHC I learnt a lot about meditation and breathing techniques, and I started heavy practices again. I’ve always meditated and just listened to the universe, but, I don’t normally ask questions or for help, mainly because, well, me man and me stubborn....uggghhh. Since I asked, I’ve noticed a small hum in my ear. Could be the punch I took from the youngest kid, damn he’s got a solid hook, I’m proud of my boy! Regardless, I believe it as a sign from the universe, that I don’t listen enough. I don’t pay enough attention to the little things. Will, pay attention man.
So, again, this week has been about slowing down, breathing and getting through one moment at a time. Kung fu is making great strides again. I’m very proud of myself, there was a decision to be made a few weeks ago. After careful consideration and great conversation with a rock solid cat I know, I can not give up on myself. Not this time. Not this go around, not this challenge. Dammit I want that black belt. I’ve poured years and a pile of energy into this, like every other black belt. I do not want to simply show up long enough and show two or three neat moves and have my belt given to me....oh no no no, I damn well want to fight every single fight that Sifu puts in front of me, and I will. I simply want to take this challenge and drop it on it’s head fourteen times. Like is that it? Shoot your gonna have to get up earlier than that to get one up on this cat. I simply want to own my training. And finally one day, when I earn my black belt, through tears sweat and puke, I will be proud of myself. Honesty, I am proud of who I am and proud of where I’ve come from and beating them old demons. This black belt will be the icing on the cake. Some folks always said I’d never do it. Come here so I can headbutt you; you haters! Haha.
On this online thing, I truly am lost with these formats and online stuff. Man, I’m frustrated with it. I know I’m supposed to reach out and be all like why is this screen not doing things like that screen? Did my magic potion run out? Kids where is the make the screen work button? Man alive, this is why I swing a sledge hammer.......But, unless you’re going to come out here and do it for me, I feel it’s kind of a waste of people’s time. I’m getting there. I wanted to learn computers, so hopefully, I can get something working here without having any more meltdowns. I’m like a dog driving a car when it comes to technology. I’ve refused to learn and barely acknowledge it’s existance, and well, now, I’m kinda screwed without it!! Hahaha. Ahhh it’ll be fine, I’m sure of it!
Anyhow, I’m going to beat the tar outta my heavy bag, it was giving me the eye last night, so time to take out this frustration on this heavy bag. I sure hope we can have a tournament this year. I really really do. In any event, I’m out
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment