Well, that’s been a week, imma tell you what! I have no idea where to start. I can’t wait for rain, so I can go home and collect my mind! Haha my whole being is just on fire. I’m trying to train more mindfully now. My free time is limited to very little, so the reps I get in and what I aim to accomplish are as sound as I can get them at the moment. Always room to improve and grow. I’m trying to move for more flow. It’s something I feel that’s lacking. There are a few times in Da Mu Hsing where it’s not a complete stop, I don’t think, but it’s noticeable. Challenge accepted! My kicks I feel are coming along nicely. Daily, incremental progression. Feels good to get the old side heel thrust kick going again. I don’t have much time, so I must be efficient.
Honestly, I don’t have much to say. My training is consistent, my reps are there, I’m motivated to learn, I’m honestly really distracted though. Like, well, shucks! I’m honestly at a loss, and believe you me, it takes something huge to stump me! Ha. It’s cool. I’m mentally and physically engaged. This is what I’ve trained for. The numerous possibilities that this relationship could go. This relationship I’m shooting for is...it’s all I’ve wanted. It’s my little baby girl, but she’s no baby nor is she little anymore. Dang she’s 16 years old, omg wth my mind literally exploded...holy horse smiles, I’m vapour locked and just asking questions. I just want to get to know her. I can’t wait to hug her, and she says thats cool! I can’t wait. Been saving this hug for years and years friends. Oh boy oh boy. We gotta be slow and at her pace and I gotta consider my boys too. But, I need to be here now. Circumstances have shown me what’s what, and I gotta just be there, share my experience and hope. Like, I’m still dad....i just don’t know nothing right now, I’m still a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions. I know what I said when I was in her shoes grown up man. Okay Challenge accepted.
Every time I have something massive in my life happen, Silent River Kung Fu, is always there. I’m training. The last time I had numerous happenings in my life was when I was last training with SRKF and the IHC. Every single time. I wonder if that’s my lesson to learn....I’d say it is.
Thanks
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment