Hey teammates. A real quick update. This has been a good week! Rough but making progress!
I haven’t been about much, simply because two things.
One, I received the vaccine earlier in the week, and the only drawback to that was I was exhausted for 36ish hours.
Secondly I had a small, nothing serious, operation done later in the week! The dr told me all I am allowed to be is a couch potatoe for the next few days or so!
So, there we go, I’ve been recovering and sleeping and feeling sore and beat up for the last few days!
Honestly, I’m happy everything has worked out the way it has! My boss wanted me to go to work on Sunday….drs orders boss! Sorry. I told you about this! These operations is very important and I’m not skipping out on them. Near 7months of waiting to get this done! Mostly because of Covid messing stuff up for now!!
On that note, I’m going to go watch Young Guns I and II! Man I love that show!! And watch Shane later today! That story makes me tear up every single time, and I’ve read that book so many times….We, as a family, watched Tombstone last weekend! My yongests sons name is Wyatt. And I honestly named him after Wyatt Earp. My oldest son Alexander is named after Alexander the Great! Legit! Anyhow, I wanted to “show” Wyatt who he’s named after….dad, I don’t want to be a cowboy, but I really like Wyatt Earp! Me too buddy. Me too.
I was born in the wrong time era!
Anyhow team, I’m getting tired here, I know, I just woke up!! But I’m beat.
Thanks for your time and listening to me!!
Have a solid day teammates!
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment