Wednesday, 23 February 2022

…wow…

 Well, that was a year. Like I’m even late for the wrap up blog. Good gracious. I myself am disappointed in myself Kung fu wise. But that’s the way the cookie crumbles I suppose. Didn’t accomplish much in long run! Hell of a start…then work happened. 

  So, I made progress professionally, still making strides. Definitely a bit of a break out year for me! It’s still solid. Working on the coating crew, and making good time from what I understand. 

Life’s been really really busy. Not a lot of wiggle room, especially since I’ve had a total of 72hrs at home since jan2. Not all at once! Haha. Pipelining friends. It’s not a job, it’s a way of life. That’s what some people just don’t get. Some people, ya know, have said “with change of the times comes change!” The way people work is changing. The way business is done in general is changing! We are as well, just baby steps. 

I really do enjoy what I do. I am very proud to call myself a pipeliner. Some people hate me. That’s fine. I’m not here to please anyone, but myself. That’s what really matters. 

Anyhow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment