Sunday, 22 February 2015

Awesomeness

Hello everyone today. Can you still feel the energy from last night, like I can? Holy cow that was a great evening. I must say way to go horse team! Everyone on horse team have left some huge shoes for us sheep's to fill. Thankfully, there are few of horse members continuing on in this next year. To the two new black belts, congratulations! What you guys just accomplished is amazing. You guys have thrown more fuel onto this fire that is already burning hot. Thank you for the inspiration.
   These first few days of the challenge, have been holy chaotic. I have managed to do quite well with everything in the road thus far. Seems every time I wanted to train something came up. Family friends, someone wanting or needing some time from me. It is nice to be wanted, but there were times I wanted to express my discontent with the situation. Then no one would bother me again. But that would be very counter-productive. That's okay too. Balance will come.
   Finally, it was brought to my attention that my words have been not very good. Some of the things I say I should not!! So I do apologize for my language used. I have reviewed and edited my blogs to the best of my abilities. And I will try to keep a closer eye on what comes outta my mouth, or screen. I am so used to speaking in a language, I guess you could call no holds barred, that a swear or a curse word or a phrase is nothing to me. I don't get offended easily and I think almost anything is funny. But what I think is nothing or really small to me, it can very well, be a huge issue for someone else. A heightened sense of awareness is needed here. Can do folks.
   I really don't have a lot to say today so I bid you adieu!
Bye for now
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment