Sunday, 22 March 2015

Quite Quickly

How was your day today? Mine was fine thank you. This past week was another success. Though, I was a little embarrassed about the numbers I put up this week.  My reps had dropped significantly. I will not be letting that happen again. Wowser! But though my numbers were down in general, there were some parts of my goals that flourished. Mentally I feel I am getting stronger with my stick. I am very happy with how my form is coming together. My stick form, I feel, is finished... for now.  A quick tip on Friday night from sifu and another "that's cool" moment. I have found, something as small as a different kind of spin, changes possibilities in routines, in a large kind of way. The momentum of the stick, changes my hand and foot placing. It is really exciting learning and building this stick form. So much I want to learn with the stick, and with good time and patience the lessons will come. For now, I will keep going strong on what I have put together.

Well, I guess for now that is it. Have a nice week everyone!


Bye for now
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment