Happy sunday everyone. Boy was my day fast. All of a sudden, we are saying goodnight to the boys. Started the day running and finally settling down for the day. Well I do not have a lot to say today, I will say this though, that I have a small feeling of satisfaction, from adding up my numbers. I had to double check, but I was like yeah that's cool. I was quite happy to see what this weeks worth of work has rewarded me with. Was a week filled with places to be and things to do, but very successful, indeed.
It was nice to see everyone on Friday and Saturday. Again, the kwoon proved as a very valuable resource. I had the chance to get some help with my stick form on those days. Fantastic news!
This week I chose a really positive word like "absolutely" and went out of my way to use it in my vocabulary. Good results! Throws people off at first! But I really enjoyed using "absolutely"
I hope everyone had as wonderful of a week as I have had.
Well, talk to you soon.
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment