Monday, 28 March 2016

monday it is

And it's Monday. That long weekend went by fast. Too fast. We had a couple of big old dinners to go to. I do enjoy spending time with family. It is late so I will make this quick.
   Class was lots of fun on Thursday and watching the creativity flow around the room was really cool. I was in awe of it all.  So I feel I have a nice base to work with and I want to start concentrating on the footwork.  So, tonight I started the escrima form weapon less.  That's a good time! Then you can really focus on the footwork.  I'm finding though, that the feet follow along, sometimes a second or two behind, but still arriving.  That is the one lesson that did set in, was the footwork.
   The hand form is simply continued practice. Later Thursday night, I was mucking about and different movements came about.  One of which I really enjoy.  Instead of two front kicks, just one kick and some hand melle.
   
Well, hate to say, but I'm gonna tap here. This guy is beat.
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment