Monday, 4 April 2016

Light bulb!

   Hi everybody! How did the weekend go? Sounds good by reading every ones blogs.  Mine was a good week as well.  But, today I found quite empowering.  Spiritually especially.  Revving back up so to speak.  I'm not sure what about this year is so different than the last. I mean first round is always most exciting, but, so far this year not so much. I honestly haven't been training very hard or much for that matter. the movements I have done are just that, movements. Not really much value in them, but here comes the fun part.  So, today, I am at work and it hits me.  I have had no solid goal in the headlights. I have a purpose but no direction. Cruising in circles, ya know.  So, today, I'm at work and a voice keeps ringing in my ears. A goal for the week. A goal for the week? What the what? Ok, I says, just one thing? For now...
    I love those realization moments. Its like a kick in the groin, a smack on the keester fist bumping light bulb moment.
    Awesome news.  I feel the "I'm chilling out" feeling and I see, just one thing at a time. Okay. So, I gotta ask what's the one thing to concentrate on? Well, I want to do it all, at once! After careful deliberation and consideration, I have a goal of "the hand form!" Yes folks that's right! The hand form needs some t.l.c.  And I'm gonna give it to her!!
   Just tonight the form and I, we danced, for about an hour. There is a much more proficient base already and furious foot work is ongoin.  Pause where are my feet? Okay off we go again.  Great news I'd say.
   The most valuable, I have found out is yes, writing stuff down.  So, I found my book again and will write in it after this is done. How many times have I heard that or read that? Too many.  But the light bulb burns bright tonight! Haha. I now see the value in writing down daily numbers.  It used to be a chore, today, it's a reward.  Slowly watching your progress grow and grow.  And the lesson of one thing at a time. Weird, must be a conspiracy or something.....

Anyways, that's all I got for now
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment