Tuesday, 12 April 2016

Living the Life

Hey there. Tuesday. I've never blogged on a Tuesday before. It's kinda odd.  Anyhow I am and we are going to get through this night. It's been an off day. Good day, but off.  No schedule I guess. Day two of, good bye I quit, looking for another gig.  I have decided to take off this week, with a strict no shop talk policy in the house! Time for a break. Every once in a while a guys just gotta stick it to the man and peace out! Haha.
   But, now I find, empty time. I gotta fill my time now, and my wife has taken care of that for me. Here's a list of stuff you're doing.  So, I go for coffee with gramps!  Haha. No. I'm kidding. But I am building her nice large planters for different veggies. I have one finished now and it's cool. I built and upside down "v" and used old barn wood, that I scrapped myself today, to cover it all in.  My next project is going to be an octagon type planter.  Less challenging but they look great.
    Kung fu is coming along nicely.  I have started to work the footwork on escrimas this week.  That's what I will focus on. I wanted to stay with the hand form as it was becoming a great time time.  Still awkward but, not as bad.  I changed up a lot of the form and it just feels so much better.  You know that feeling in your gut, that's like, mmmm, I like this. Yeah that one.  I get that a lot when I nail the form.  But, all in all, I made a plan and I should at least give it month to see if it helps.  Onto the escrimas. Honestly, I'm happy with the girl. I'm sure there is lots to fix, and I will find out as I continue the footwork treatment.  I think for me, the best way to find out what movements will or will not work, is to use them on neighbours. Or a heavy bag.  I have found lots of success in finding which strikes are more effective in different positions.  Hard to work with locks and breaks with escrima without an arm, but I can still practice smashing you're elbow.  Meh!
  One last thing. Bane. He had this growth on his arm, so we had it removed. Now Bane's got this cone. This cone is like twice his massive block, And he don't stop for nothing. Furniture walls children, bane don't give no cares. He was on the far side of my youngest and I called Bane He drug Wyatt like a foot by the head with his cone.  Wyatt lands face first and bane trips from stepping on Wyatt. Bane and Wyatt come to realize what just happened and they both had the same look of confusion.  What the what was that? I couldn't stop laughing it was the best!

Anywho I'm gonna sign off there folks
Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment