Sunday, 13 November 2016

A Rant

Good day people in internet world. How goes it today?  Well, yesterday proved to be an exciting meeting.  About blogging and what to blog about.  I don't normally dabble in the politics, mainly because, it's a farce of a system, that worked okay for a few thousand people, not a couple million. And it's lead by corporations.  I do not have faith that politicians have our, the people's best interests in mind when they get into "power". Isn't that a bit of a contradiction of itself? We are all equal, but this guy right here is going to make decisions based on 359 million people with how many different views on the same topic? No, that's ludacris. Everyone in today's day and age is screaming equality, from the trannies to the handicap. Everyone wants to be treated fairly. Okay, you would think that's an easy thing to do, but for some reason, it's not.  Personally, I don't care if you're purple, wear clown costumes, gay and believe in a fable that has no solid eveidence of it ever happening. In short,  like many many people don't care. Just don't hurt others. Go be gay. Go be straight, go believe in whatever you want. Just quit shoving it in people's faces and ramming it down others throats. You're not special. That's the problem. Everyone is "special" so they need separate rules or special conditions, because conforming to the greater good is too hard for some of these people. And from what I see and hear from having this conversation with others, the general public is sick of hearing it. It's offensive to say what I just said. It is. One or two of you might want to hit me! Good do it!  This was just dropped on me the other day. If you don't care you're part of the problem. I hear the argument, but it is invalid.  I was told, that not caring how people want to live their lives and me not wanting get involved in their little cause, hinders the message spreading. That's cool. Think what the you want, that's not true. I'm all for equality. Everyone single person deserves every opportunity available to them. And I hope they get whatever they want. But guess what, not everyone is meant to be an astronaught. Should I go and start screaming at NASA because I can't be an astronaught? No that's ridiculous Will. That's right, and so is your argument. Not everyone should be prime minister. Especially a failed drama teacher. When does fighting for a cause turn to simply whining? At the exact moment, you put your cause above everyone else. Let's take black lives matter, for instance. As far as I can see and tell, they are no different than the klu klux klan. Both scream for attention. Both feel their way is the only way, and, here's the kicker, both have put one skin colour above all the others.  But, it's offensive to say, all lives matter, not just black people. If that's the case "Clown lives matter" oh wait, that's already taken. Because, I'm not empathetic to their cause? No, because I don't believe that any one should go around promoting violence towards another group of people saying they are the only ones that matter.  And then say, oh we stand for equalit too........
   So, here we go.  This leads me to Trump. From what I see, trump stands for people who are sick and tired, of all this offensive garbage that's out there. All this banning of this and that and don't say that. It's not boys and girls anymore it's zits and zips or whatever it is.  Like the banning of clown costumes. Or the offensive Native American costumes. It's a costume for crying in the rain. Get over yourself.  They reply with, this promotes a rape culture?? It's all in the appearance of it. Oh right,  that's the problem, everyone is caught up in appearances. Really, some person dressing as a native promotes the raping of natives? Pretty sure rape isn't inclusive to natives and natives alone. Sounds like more people need a hobby.  While we are at it, just ban Halloween, because some flipping lunatic's kid got scared of a bowl with a mechanical hand that goes Boo. Trumps election is the push back from this "offended culture" we live in.  From the little hipsters and their confused sense of who they are, to the  social media warriors, who like to sit and hide behind a screen trolling comments and pictures just waiting for the opportunity to take someone's personal believes and complain about them because it doesn't fit thier skewed own personal opinions. Screaming racism or bigotry. Do you know what the sun looks like? That is the question I wonder.  Trumps election is because people, who normally don't care what you say or do, as long as you don't hurt or hinder someone else, is saying, okay we have had enough. This censorship has gone too far.  This is supposed to be a free country, and I can't say what's on my mind. Quit telling me how to speak, how to walk, what to like, quit telling me my thoughts are wrong, quit saying it's only me. Even after I've admitted defeat and said yeah your point is valid, doesn't mean I'm going to bend over for you.  Do I wander around saying white lives matter? No that racist.......But saying black lives matter isn't? You want equality, but you can not even practice equality in your own words and actions.  Un-flipping-believeable.  Your whole group is built on a practice of racism. I'm an arsehole and I know it.  It's not something I strive for, but it comes naturally, why, because I am that guy. I will say what's on my mind, if it's going to help the situation, or if the whole situation is getting silly. If it isn't, I keep it to myself. This blog is just a

straight up very censored rant. Sometimes I say things when I shouldn't, maybe like this whole blog. But it's my blog and it's my thoughts. Because I can't say what I want without hurting someone's feelings, no, I'm offended that you find my thoughts offensive. It's a free country and you need people like me. To offer the push back. To offer the other side of things. You don't like me? Oh here, you can be the first one one the list of people who don't like me!! Haha. I love that line.
   It sure sounds like I'm a Trump supporter, and I'm not. I'm not about walls being built. I'm not about keeping people out because they are Muslim or black or orange. What's going to happen when aliens present themselves to the public? Oh my god is that going to blow everyone's shallow minds. Like I said, I really don't care about a pretend system, that doesn't make a difference. A pretend system that caters to the one percent. We all know that corporate companies run the countries.  You don't think so? How much money from corporate companies gets poured into elections? Then how many corporate pigs gets thier agendas pushed through? Let's look at walmart.  One of the truest forms of corporate devils. They pay, minimum wage, at just below enough hours so they don't have to provide benefits and pensions. Keep everyone part timers and your don't have to pay for health care and such.  Keep the workers just floating with their noses above water, then say, you should be grateful for being employed here. While the owners are flipping billions upon billions of profit. Oh my sweet mother of pearl.  And yet people who scream equality, forget that and still shop there to safe a buck or two. Hypocrite. Plain and simple. Starvation could be ended by the one percent, but they won't, because there is no money in that. That why.
  I for one am glad something like Trump happened. Either that or the same old same old political families in office again. But I see bush is in with Trump. Oh good, another glittering idiot! And I hope that it is the kick back that this planet needs. Is there going to be a massive war? Maybe, but, Maybe this is the falling apart we need to pull together and say, you know what, we are equal, we just need to quit being special. How about we quit handing out participation ribbons. How about we put the soccer ball back in soccer. How about we start evolving, instead of fighting to see who is more equal then the next person.  People need to realize that just because you want to do something doesn't always mean that you get to.  That's called life kid, get used to it. I didn't want to be an addict alcoholic when I was a kid. Hell no, I was going to be a nhl hockey player! So, maybe I should petition the NHL and say they are responsible for me getting rejected at tryout and that's why I turned to booze and drugs. Yeah, that takes the ownis off of me and onto something else. Now I don't have to look at myself, I can just blame someone else for me being the way I am, and being unwilling to look at my own personal limitations. You think it's a far cry, But it's not.   Like lil Johnny in a wheel chair, wants to play hockey. Not sledge hockey, that's not for him, no he's going to be the next Wayne Gretzky. No, no you're not. But even still, everyone needs to slow down for an "equal opportunity" so Johnny and his wheel chair can play hockey at a competitive state?!? Maybe we as a human race can learn and grow together.  People all have different strong and weak points. That's what makes us great, is we are all different, now recognize that and get on with life. Of course high schools tough, but just wait until you get into the non-sheltered real life and you get eaten alive because mommy isn't there to tell your boss differently. Then what are you going to do? Cry and piss and moan, let's hope you're not my partner. No, you pick it up and work harder, or you find a different job. It is that simple. Otherwise, we would all be presidents.   You adapt in your field or you move onto something different.

Anyhow, I should get back to my day. Family portraits. But that's a rant for another day.
Talk at you soon
Mr.Duncan

"It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that" as if gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose,  it has no reason to be respected as a phrase.
I'm offended by that!
Well, so f*cking what"
    -Stephen Fry


















1 comment:

  1. First, although I don’t agree with all your points I do appreciate your honesty the opportunity you’ve created. And no, I have no urge to hit you…

    Organizations such as Black Lives Matter exist not because they are trying to elevate one group over another but because the black population has historically been oppressed. They cry for equality because it does not exist. The phrase “Black Lives Matter” does not equate to “White Lives Matter Less”, but only exists to bring attention to an issue, that all lives matter, and bring attention to the fact that we still live in a time where equality escapes us. Racism is alive, and will not go away until people fight to eradicate it. Stating ‘white lives matter’ is racist therefore ‘black live matter’ is too is a moot argument- we live in a society that has been built from the idea that white lives are more important.

    As for censorship- yes, we do live in a society that is offended easily, overly sensitive and the like. But are you surprised, given our history of oppression? No one wants to be oppressed. The fact that this is how society has evolved is a direct result of the oppression, violence and aggression toward anything that was deemed lesser, be it race, women, religion, points of view. We shield ourselves and our kin against violence, so much so that Merry Christmas is deemed inappropriate simply because it is different from our own views. But that is only because people have been legitimately bitten in the past, and it is hard to forget.

    Last- I have no eloquent way to put this, but you’re wrong. One way or another, no matter if you buy into a cause or not, we all need to act upon our values. If you don’t support a cause or a movement thats cool, that is your right. But if you are for equality but fail to act when you see inequality they yes, you are part of the problem. Problems like inequality spread and grow because of indifference. You’re quote at the end is great- and highlights why action is so important.

    ReplyDelete