Sunday, 23 February 2020

hheeeyyyyyaaaa

Hey imagine that! It's sunday! sunday funday indeed. I was just looking at my numbers so far, and im happy with how far I've come. I mean some of you guys are crushing numbers outta the park. That's really cool to see. My numbers are climbing, I'm putting in the time with Da Mu Hsing. Starting to 'feel' stances again. The old Ahhh yeah, that's the ticket right there. Boom! its like finding gold or something like! Doesn't change the fact that there is still a lot of work to be done, just getting 'er done one stance at a time.

So yeah, and then there is the stick form. Taking a beating the corner. Honestly, I think im trying to hard with the weapon form. Like, seriously, I am trying to force my way through this concoction of congested stuff, like I don't even know what is going on it seams...hahaha...could be onto something there. So, I have made the call to stick to the schools stick form. It will just be for the better in the long run. I am really not disappointed about not being able to reproduce what stick form I had a long while ago. I was in a much different spot, and had already been pretty practiced with the stick. Its okay, I will see that form later, gotta get back to basics. Mark my words though, that old stick form is gonna get reborn.

That's been the theme so far, this year for me. Is the basics. Right?!? I remember the lessons I was taught about building our training up like a pyramid. I am glad I have my own apartment, just one-bedroom and no furniture! Ha. Man I have an air mattress, two lawn chairs, and four big tubberware tubs. Its great! Apartment in a box!! haha. Lots of room is what I'm getting at here. I'm not kicking tvs and stacking furniture so I can practice. Then the cleaning stuff start up with the you shouldn't do that. Fine! What a pain! oh dudes, just a pain training in hotel rooms, but. I did manage-ish. This is more ideal, I do suppose. I feel the hotelers out there. And, uh so yeah, there's that I guess. Haha.

WELL, that's about enough hot sauce from this fella right here I do suppose.

Thanks for your time!
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment