Tuesday, 18 February 2020

Yup

Hey there! boy, was it ever nice being back in class. I will tell you that right now. Lets dive right in, come for a journey. In class Thursday night, Sifu, was showing us a technique, that was extremely involved. im always at my happiest when i'm in class learning new ways, new techniques. seemingly though, its all so very familiar. Not that I have learnt that technique in particular, but the footwork, the hip projection, the base of it all. sp much fun to work with, but I am in great need of this lesson. Right now, I feel that is one of my major shortcomings is my stances. Awwesome, something else to help keep things spiced up. I do take a fair amount of my time and sit in stances, move around my apartment in stances and slide stepping and such. I hope those are sound! Im sure they are because, I watch my feet and legs. Pay attention to the fine details. Try to anyhow.

Da Mu Hsing I feel os coming along very well. I have put up some pretty decent numbers against that big boy. Fights on hand form. Told you I was coming back for you! Again, though, its slowing down, breathing and concentrating on what is going on with things everywhere. So, again, I fall back to the basics and started getting into stances and practicing the simple blocks and strikes. It feels great. mmm mmm Im loving it. Concnetrate, man concentrate. There is a really good jam on the radio right now. Soooo, listen, I am just take five and groove......Standing Outside a broken phone booth with money in my hand, Primitive Radio Gods....Anyhow, back to reality. Back to the basics. I know how to do the majority of whats in my binder, its a matter of doing it again. Like, seriously, when I brought that stick to class and started to swing that fun lover around again, I'm just like a little kid again. letting all that out through kung fu and leaving with not much else for the drive home.

So, I guess what I am saying is it was really nice being back home for a few quick nights. Had some good quality time with the family. board games and wrestling and just simply being silly with my boys. Laughing at farts and fart noises. Ahhh, It was a tough out the door yesterday. Back to work, today was day numero uno. Its business time. Time to do what I do, and kick down some more doors and be like Oh hey there! Didn't see the doorknob. Well, I am Will Duncan, and I plan on being the main go to get 'er done guy on this claim. I've got a lot to learn, and an even larger amount of desire to learn, so, lets learn this business.

And I think I am going to leave that right there for you!

Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment