Hello there! How are ya? I’m better! Really I am. Got things sorted out. I am fairly straightforward now, again. Ahh life’s curveballs and groin shots! Learning lessons. I am over this work situation. Forget them!
Any which way, back to getting that plan together. Honestly I knew I wasn’t going to stick to anything until I got closure from that last spot. So here we are. This past weekend I worked hard a changing my attitude and I focused just how fortunate I am. A few of my friends reached out and did the old check up. Since I’ve been gone I’ve had numerous reach outs from old friends. Like some of the boys from back when! That’s cool. Every one is all familied up and such. It’s nice to see. Didn’t think we all where gonna make it!! Haha!
King fu wise, I moved forward in one aspect, and seriously just hit the heavy bag. I did not do forms. Not hand nor weapon. I truly just smashed the bag. The only thing I worried about was stance and working my quadrants. Trying to get that snap all lined up! Just break faces! I wanted raw power. Let me see what’s hiding in here? Knees, elbows and fists oh my! How I missed the heavy! I didn’t have the luxury of a heavy bag in gp, so I wanted to put a literal hole in that heavy bag. Believe me I tried. Man, and I threw Twiztid on bleeding ears loud and zoned in! Haha. It wasn’t a flurry of flailing. No no, it was and is a calculated de-construction. I ran scenarios in my mind and played with techniques. Times like these I wish I had like a robot that you could press a button and you got a fight partner!! How cool would that be?!? I’ll take two please!!
And then, well...that’s about it....see ya later folks
Thanks for your time!
Me.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment