Yeah hey there! How y’all doing in this fine Sunday morning? Well I’m okay I do suppose. Not super great but not in the dumps. I’m flatlined!! Which is actually an amazing finisher! The Flatliner. Mil Muertes aka Ricky Banderas has a beautiful flatliner!! If I had a wrestling promotion, I’d straight up have Ricky as my top guy!! Yeah and he’d fued with the likes of bray Wyatt, ricochet, Pentagon Jr and a few guys from NJPW. I honestly can’t spell their names.....but they are great! Japanese pro wrestling is much harder hitting and more of a shoot match. And a shoot match is basically a full on fight! Not near as many pulled moves!! You can totally hear the difference!! Ha whoa sidetracked
You know I learnt a bit about myself last week. A lot of what I learnt is not new to me, just lots of reminders. Little resets. Much needed! I did get caught up in making that money and damn I was making money.... Our minds are such a powerful entity and if given room to grow, oh the wonders we can wonder. If given a dark room oh the things that can fester. It’s truly amazing. I mean either way you choose to go, obviously there’s reprocusions. Consequences that can lead us to glory or to gloom.
I let my mind go to the darkness. It was a distinct choice. I remember the talk I had...okay, just a few days okay!! I like the punishment I guess? I don’t know! It’s a bad habit to keep, but, for me anyhow, It’s a useful tool when used properly. I feel anyhow! I used to love the insanity of everything and as I’ve grown up, I have tried to walk away from insane thoughts and people. These weeks were hard because, I’ve had to make real tough decisions about moving forward in life and who gets to ride with me from hence forward!
I’ve grown tiresome of being a scapegoat for certain people in my circle, and now, even after talks, they just will never understand until they are willing to take honest looks at themselves. I’m all done caring, all done. Time to move on with my life. Something I should have done years and years ago, but, I kept them around because family...
Well, onto new things and places in life. This is gonna be great. I am very excited to move forward with out people holding me back. I’ve got my plan on paper, I have a great mental attitude about moving forward with Kung fu. And I’m going to continue kicking the crap outta life! Life got me a few weeks ago, I’m rebounding and coming back with fists flying man! I’m not going to give up and roll over. Not today and not tomorrow!
Kung fu, is the best release I have. I have some solid teammates, I have some amazing teachers and have managed to continue to build up an awesome friendship that sprouted outta the IHC. One of my strongest role models has come from Kung fu. Some of my favourite people I’ve met in class. My biggest supports are on this school. Yo, I honestly have a tattoo based around silent river Kung fu. I straight up asked permission to include srkf on my piece!! Forever implanted on my being. Yeah, like a tag! Sure whatever. It’s a constant reminder of where my strength comes from. Of where my mind belongs. The strongest part of my spirit comes from silent river. Honestly, we have techniques that literally rip shoulders apart, but we don’t. That’s strength. The ability to not hurt, even though you can!
I don’t want to jump on my own band wagon to early and say how amazing I’m doing, cause that’s silly. I need more action. More results. I have a mission, I have a game plan and I have some awesome teachers. It’s time to truly utilize my time.
I want to be blogging about my physical breakthroughs more so obviously, I need to train more and more. This routine is going to go well for me! Just gotta stick to the plan. Push ups and sit ups in the am, kids to school, prep supper, get chores done, lunch, train and family time afterwards. It would be silly if I can not get a few hours of training in a day again! What also am I going to do? Smash darts? Done enough of that!
I just want to say, I hope this wasn’t too aggressive. I just kinda wanted to put it all out there and just have it out of my mind. I’m an aggressive fella to begin with and then I get wound up and it’s like a tornado some days! Ha. Seriously though, again the power of blogging and accountability!
Okay teammates! I think that’s all the rambeling I have for now. Hopefully it’s coherent and understandable!
Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment