Friday, 16 October 2020

Hey you guys....

 Well well well! How’s things today? I gotta apologize for the late blog, and so here it shall appear!! Let there be blogs...and such it happens! 

I continued work on my form this past week. Got some good solid reps in. Feeling better. Just gotta keep working on the stamina. Riding the bike and simply doing my push ups and sit ups. Nothing fancy. I, well, don’t have a lot to report. It’s was just one of those weeks. Not much happened, but, I got a fair bit accomplished! I did put in a new floor in the living room and hall way!! Bam!! Fantastic!! Finished with two hours before I had dr appointments! 

   And such, now, with these small surgeries I have just had, I really have to slow down. I made a joke to the dr, seeing if he’d be interested in restitching me on a daily basis, because sitting still isn’t what I do! Hahaha! He smiled and chuckled, sure, I could use the practice he says!! Hahaha. Oh boy, do me up like a zipper Doc!! Hahaha. Oh it was a good day. I did find out though, about myself that, I am a quiet fella when anticipating, but when I’m nervous I’m a chatterbox! Just on and on and on. It was a very conscience decision to try to be quiet, but, it didn’t work out that well! I also found out my dr is a wrestling fan too!! I’m like you're an even better dr now!! I’m always coming here! Good times! 

For the rest of today, honestly I’m going to watch some horror flicks and Bret Hart matches. I finally found a copy of the rob zombie version of Halloween and I’m super excited to watch it again! I absolutely love rob zombies re-make of this movie. He nails it. He gets right into micheal’s head, gives the viewer a glimpse of that mans mind and that’s what is so scary about that movie. I mean, he turned to oh of killers into even more of a monster! I’ll drink that up. John Carpenter did a fantastic reboot when he did the 30year anniversary of Halloween. All three I think are fantastic! So, what’s you’re favourite scary type of movie? Doesn’t have to be as intense! Maybe Scooby-Doo does Halloween is good! Maybe that’s intense enough for you and that’s super cool! I just wanna hear about it, please. 

If I could I’d put one of those gifs Shia LaBeouf screaming do it! Just pretend that is here! Okay!!

Any font, I have the next weekish to get all healed up and then I can get back into training like I desire! Patience though. Patience. This is a good lesson in slowing down and paying attention to my body. I’m getting older like all of us and I don’t recover from broken hands in a few days anymore, in fact those old breaks really bother me today. And right around this temp the body goes into pain mode and the next few months, until spring comes back, I’ll live with a constant uncomfortable lingering pain in my body! That’s okay, this is why I’ve been spending so much time at the doctors lately. Help with the unneeded pain! I want to be healthy, and my own little desire to self implode is slowly going away. I kind of actually want to be apart of my kids adult lives. I really want to see retirement. Truly I do! Never cared for it before, but then alas, I was challenged to look at things with more gratitude! Really stop and honestly look! Fine I will. Huh? This is kinda really cool! This..is...interesting to say the least. I don’t really have words to explain my thoughts. Maybe later.  

Honestly, I’m not just faking it until I make it. I am really coming back outta this depression on fire and I’m feeling good about me. These surgeries, really kinda kick started my self esteem. I don’t have this “stuff and thoughts” lingering in the back of my mind and if I don’t hear from my dr I the next few weeks, I am all good!! Only a few more weeks of uneasiness. Doctor is confident all is well, everything looks “okay”, just gotta be patient for results! Hahaaaaaa

My smoking date is coming up fast and furious and I’m scared as hell. I got this. I have an awesome support network, I have Kung fu and I have the desire to stop. The drugs I’ve stopped doing, the booze I’ve stayed away from, the nasty habits I’ve broke. The results are already coming in from slowing down. My strength feels great! Easily winded still, but that will come with time. Hard to do anything when you can’t breath...40 some more hours of this. I have to stick to the plan no matter my weakest moment. I must or I will not see retirement. It’s in stone, the words have been spoken, the orders are being filled it’s time to let my inner lights shine brightly and realize this potential. It’s time  

 Teammates, friends, children of all ages. The last of it shall soon be over. Freedom from the past, and a complete new chapter in my life. That last little fibre from the past is soon to be cut. Hold on tight and tuck your chins! This is gonna be fantastic! 

Well, I’m in pain enough to go lay down and watch some sweet stuff. 

Thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan 

No comments:

Post a Comment