Tuesday, 10 November 2020

Principle before Personalities

 Principles before personalities. I think today was a day of growth. See, okay after how long I’ve finally gotten closure on this. I took that lay-off that really curve balled me. It broke my spirit. Slapped me hard. It wasn’t the lay-off it was why. Family members working in the money department taking what isn’t theirs. I was guilt by association and that sent me into a fury. And I didn’t even get a chance to say anything. Just over the phone your done here...

So, anyhow, I have asked the questions to my family and sorted out that disaster. Believe me, chill convo yo through the roof in about two seconds. I honestly needed to know how much money my career was worth to family ...Awesome...

 Now I needed to get closure on my career going bye bye. I made the calls to my old bosses. I answered the questions and honestly owend every second of all my wrongdoings. I took ownership and just explained myself and my actions. It’s not that I’m overly keen on going back, it is plain and simply my name my reputation, every drop of sweat I poured, was in an instant drug through the mud by someone else, and that’s not okay with me. I could not stand that on my name. 

My life motto is simply you only got two things in this world that matter Your name and your word! What you stand for and what you say! And one ain’t spit without the other  

So, as you may tell, I needed to and so I cleared my side of the street up today as humbly as I could. 

And so the lesson lives true. 

Don’t work with family

Mr.Duncan 


No comments:

Post a Comment