Sunday, 8 November 2020

Caffeine and too much of it!

 Hola! It’s been a while yeah! Well, really let’s get at it. I honestly don’t have a lot to report to be honest. I’ve hit the heavy bag and do a couple of for. Reps and that’s around it for now. I ride the bike a lot still and still do a lot with my dog considering the weather.

I’ve managed to stay stuck upstairs. I’m really not sure what to do next. Ha. I’m not working. I’m scared to spend cash on schooling. I mean there are classes I’d like to do. That’s be cool. Just don’t know. It’s okay. Things are still well for me. 

I’ve taken some steps forwards in a few areas of life and I’m talking to people again. I went silent for a few weeks, haven’t much talked to many. Don’t mind it most times. I reached out to an old friend I haven’t seen in a few years. This fella. He has always been a solid sounding board for me. He was crucial in my early sobriety. I honestly owe a large part of my sobriety to him. He was the guy whom legit refused to approach or talk to me, because you just didn’t know...ha. His words not mine! Ha. He’s not wrong. 

I guess I’ll mention I gut my arse handed to me in smoking there. Man I had some...days... I got so sick and the shakes just spinning and spinning, I just wanted to think...but it’s cool! Learning curve. Another guy I know he’s doing the nic-spray...says it helps.

I mean this year for all has been rough for all. Today, I’m staying grateful for the family I have with me today. I have been a good person this last while, just I’m lost. There’s so much I want to do. I do much I know I can accomplish. I just don’t know where to start!! 

I know it sounds a little down, this blog, but I’m really not. Doing okay. Enjoying time with the family know while I can. Anyhow, I’m going to go stare at a ceiling and hopefully I sleep! It’s amazing on how little of sleep a person can “function” on. Here’s to another great week everyone!

Thanks for your time 

Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment