Sunday, 15 November 2020

Staying Alive

 Good day. So I’m writing this blog. I have two others written, but, I’m writing another. I really don’t know what to say or do anymore. 

I said to heck with everything and I’ve been in contact with nait. I’d like to re-educate myself, but, in what and where I don’t know. I know going back to school at my age can be done. I see it all the time. Made some calls got some more directions with nait! This adult thing sucks man. Got solid numbers for actual life costs abouff if going to school...Whew! Overwhelming, but it’s okay. I see the mountain for what it is now, not what I thought it was!   

Honestly though. I don’t know what I’d like to do. I’m past my prime for what I really felt my calling was and that’s okay. I would have made a hell of a cage fighter, boxer, pro wrestler. I’m not getting my brains rattled at this age. I have enough things loose up there. Time to let go! 

So, I’ve played with power engineering and a couple of classes like that. I’m starting to understand you need to try to find a job in this field before, would be best. It’s more if an apprenticeship I guess? This field can be broken into how I’m going about it, I think it’s the much harder way. I am not known for doing things the easy way! Haha. I’m waiting for further conversation for the ABSA before I invest too much else in this specifically  

(Insert crappy late night telemarketing music)

Do you need heavy stuff picked up moved over there and put down? Do you need someone who can live on caffeine and nicotine, understands old man slang, is hip with young kid mumble and all sorts of in between. Do you need a guy who likes digging out trenches by hand because, heck, can’t let the backhoe have all the fun!! Do you need someone to climb this skinny colum 60ft up, hold on with his teeth and then just hang out while you swing more hunks of steel at his face and he asks for more please sir? Do you have a neighbor that causes you headaches, migraines or other pain in the ass symptoms and just need them to stop? Than look no further I’m your man! Just call 1-800-NO-SWEAT and prepare to have your dreams come true! For all you discouraging barking dogs, convincing loud neighbours to stop, re-educating the persons who owe you money or simply installing pipelines from your friends well to yours! I can do it! That’s 1-800-NO-SWEAT. 

Prepare for the everyone’s favourite part!! All this and more for four simple easy payments of 49.99 daily! I take all payments plus more!! What’s better no taxes! We don’t talk about 1-800-NO-SWEAT outside of this!! 

Don’t delay call today 1-800-NO-SWEAT  

Haha!! Ahhh gotta be able to laugh at ourselves! 

I have never really invested in me. And well, I should have. I truly didn’t think I needed to outside of working like a demons do adapting physically when needed to. It’s okay. The writing is on the wall, time to change time to adapt. This one, it’s gonna be a huge shift. Anyways I’m not absolutely  sure what I want to study but I do have to refresh up. Thankfully nait has some free online classes, with more that I can study and review. Ha! Awesome. More fractions. And I did learn I don’t like nouns!! 

Okay. I have a small confession. Secretly, I’ve always liked math. I mean. Like like math! Yeah I secretly like math that much! I wish I could write out and under stand or strive to some of the equations these math guys use! I wish I had the knowledge to write these formulas out and look for improvement like scientists do! I’d like to be able to take each part of , for instance theory of relativity and be able explain it to someone. Or the physics behind Hawkins radiation. That stuff is super cool man. Nothing can exit a black hole, except for the surplus of addition energy that’s exchanged for gamma radiation? What? Theoretical physics is a really cool place! String theories and molecular manipulation and what exists as we see it, doesn’t quite exist as we see it! Multiple universes! Oh the possibilities for our societies and progress! The tech we have in space was proven on earth! We may not get to play with it all, but the mathematics are there! The blueprints to everything in the universe is written somehow in our mathematics. And that has always blown me away! The way is in the math! Be able to have an understanding of physics and mathematics where I can just visualize things like that. I know it’s far cry from what and who I am! Haha! 

Who knows where I can go from here...

Well that was drawn out eh!! No matter thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan 

No comments:

Post a Comment