Sunday, 14 March 2021

Just a week

Well, that was a week and a half I’ll tell you that much. Decided to mess up my hip on Thursday night! Thankfully, I was only having one of the better weeks, in regards to accomplishing goals!! Haha. Ahh well I suppose. 

Hips feeling better today. Almost a full stride without any kinds of pains or weird sensations!! I’m going to go see the doctor, I’ve never really felt a pulled muscle like this! Maybe I tore something? Or who knows!?! 

So yeah, curve balls are flying hot and heavy this year, so far. And it’s all good! I’ve learnt a lot personally in the last while and I do look forward to continued success. Sometimes though, I wish I didn’t have to struggle as much as I do. I kinda wish I could find an easier softer way! Then I think, well it just wouldn’t be my life if there wasn’t a constant struggle. It’s okay, I’m good. 

I am a little frustrated with a few things and I really needed a bit of a break. There’s been so many distractions and just simple garbage going on, I’ve found ive lost my concentration and trying to tell myself to just not care! I am glad I caught that thought and working on its removal. Keep studying and moving forward. Things will get better. The majority of the major fires are out, hopefully, and I can finally move beyond this set back we have had as a family. Hopefully, people want to change, not just give the impression.....

What else? Like I was mentioning, boy I was having a great week! Lost mobility in my hips! Well shucks! It’s okay, there’s more than one way to learn. I was watching the class on Thursday and I couldn’t do much but sit in pain, so I started taking notes on what sifu was saying! Starting writing as much as I could down! More than one way to learn a lesson! 

I guess that’s it guys! I don’t have much going on lately! Been keeping quiet and just doing my thing, as much as I can I do suppose! 

In any event, I’ll see you guys around


Thank for your time

Mr.Duncan  


No comments:

Post a Comment