Sunday, 7 March 2021

Phweew....

 Oh! Hey there! Y’all snuck up on me!! Shouldn’t do that! Hahaha. Well, that was a week and a half I’d say. Thank goodness it’s finally over and we can start on the next week. 

This is probably gonna be short and sweet. 

School took a bit of a beating because of a few family circumstances, but that’s okay. Adapt, grow, move on! This is a new week, and new chances to make opportunities! I studied and crushed some school, just couldn’t been as aggressive as I’d of liked! So many distractions right now! Anyhow, still moving forward! Gotta start reviewing everything again soon! My midterm is coming up after this mod! Better make sure I know my stuff! Still making progress!!! 

I put up some pretty decent numbers all things considered! I am happy with my progress. Room to grow and expand, but one step at a time!! 

Even with the outside distractions of the week, I’d say I still had a good week! It would be silly to say otherwise! Studied, wrote an exam! Worked on the weapons, kept the strikes and advances rolling! Oh that’s coming along nicely! I’m looking forward to physical contact again!! 

Hand forms and flow are becoming more of a thing! Now that’s exciting!! Starting to get that “muscle memory” kicking in and I’m not so much thinking about my forms as opposed to simply doing my forms! Oh it feels good! Worked so long on this, and when I think maybe I am getting it, I can work on it some more! 

This is the part of Kung fu that I really enjoy! Just when you think you’re doing great, and you are, you really are! And then you realize, shoot, this is great, but I can make this greater! The greater becomes great, as greater things are searched out again! Thus, creating this huge cycle of continual betterment! 

For that I’m very grateful!  

Anyhow, that’s about it for now I suppose. 


Thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan




No comments:

Post a Comment