Sunday, 11 December 2016

quite quickly

  Holy cold batman. It's a great start to winter.  Let's just dive right into it. Sounds great. Well I'm not too sure what to say today.  Class was great on Thursday.  The Demo is looking good.  Looking real good.  It's real awesome to see how things and line ups get changed around and everyone adapts so nicely.  That's real cool.  there are some really cool weapon forms, that are looking really good.  You guys are awesome.  I had lots of fun.

  In my form there's a transition into a horse stance, and it feels sloppy. You know, it works, but it doesn't really work.  Putting in these extra reps, I'm just not liking it. So, further practice on that part is needed.  For me I find, when I get stuck on a part of a form evolving, just go over it and let the Kung fu take over. The answers will come. Repetition of the same part allows the body and mind to get to where it wants to be. And I do believe that our minds and bodies will find the easiest or simplest way to do a technique. I have been told that simplicity is one of the keys in martial arts.  Looking for the efficient way to do something. Use as little energy as possible.  Right so, That transition not only feels sloppy it costs me energy because it's so sloppy. Hmm okay.  Makes perfect sense. Time to evolve there.

See you soon
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment