Why hello there! Last night I was going to blog, but, my boys and I got on the phone last night and we chatted and played games online way to late for me. And today was supposed to be rain, and it is, so here we are! Anyhow, it’s nice that we do get rain days, I just hate how this company decides those are our days off and they reset our work schedule for us! Just ask if it’s my favorite or not!
So, that spot in da Mu Hsing, that one spot specifically, the high back stance with double knife strike. That’s the spot I just want to stop at. It’s kind of blah at the moment. I want to stop, but, I’m reminding myself to keep flowing, so it’s this smash up of hesitation and uneasiness. I’m sure it looks as ridiculous as it feels. Haha. But. With that being said. It’s coming. When I bust out some forms today, it will flow even better. It’s been thought about and talked about. Continually worked on and concentrated on. So, this will be nice to wrap up. So yeah, it’s flow I want right now. I can feel the stiffness wanting to creep in. Like stop here. Nope, only forward progression here. Haha. And I’ve got all day, I could literally do that action 500 times, maybe, and it’d still be supper time! I don’t know, I’m just trash talking!
Okay, I started the blog yesterday, but, did not finish it. No, I honestly after dinner played with my kids online. We really had a good time, and seriously, all I’ve got is digital interactions with them, I’m a hands on kinda dad, so, if I can do something other than nothing you bet your arse I will. No, I wanted to actually talk about something else, but, I literally just witnessed a wowie of a car accident. It was an accident that missed the front of my car by maybe a meter. It’s was a holy pucker up moment. Fortunately everyone involved is alive. I was on the phone to 911 in seconds and watched the life gasp back into other fella a few moments later. Myself and “dude on the bike”, we cheered when he did his comeback. Even the 911 lady sighed a sigh! Wow! I’m still a touch shell shocked if you may, it’s not everyday you see something like that.
So, I thinking wow, that was a literal meterish from my car. Three seconds earlier, I’d of gotten it. Three. So, for some reason, I went back in my mind and processed, what took three seconds in my drive from the shop to store to accident scene. Rules of the road followed, blah blah blah. So I thought, hmm, Maybe it was the pedestrian I came to a complete stop for about 75 meters before the accident happened. Huh. Maybe. Maybe it’s a ripple. I stopped from slowly running over a person, who was in a crosswalk I know, weird and something stopped me from getting holy not healthy due to accident.
I’m rambling I know. I’m processing. I think what I’m trying to say is, these little things we do for others, our acts of kindness. More importantly, the way we treat ourselves and think of ourselves. It adds up, our thoughts and actions. You put all this effort and energies into the universe, and good things come back. I understand this is an extreme example of goodness out and good luck in, but, I only understand extremes. It makes me think. Okay, I was shown that and placed there for a reason. I don’t believe in coincidences. Those don’t exist. I do believe in lessons from getting what you put out. Karma, man. Always play nice with lady karma, you always get it ten fold. Good or bad.
So, yeah, not quite sure of what to make of the above, but, hey, there is. Maybe, it’s time I look at some of my life choices again, and maybe do something about it, because whamo, just like that dudes...stay safe out there everyone.
Okay bye!!
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment