Hey there!! What’s going on today? I literally just figured how to change the font of my blogs....isn’t that something! Ahh, boy!
Okay, so how was everyone’s week? Yeah!?! Good stuff! Mine? Oh it was very productive! In all sorts of ways! Like I took steps in every aspect of my life this week! Very productive.
In the mass amount of free time I’ve found myself with, I picked up my acoustic guitar and tuned it up and starting playing again! I’ve had this thing just sitting in my garage for...well it’s always just sat there! I’ve been scared to learn this guitar, because I, like many, find passion in music! For whatever reason, wishing and not doing where so engrained in my old ways! Another form of the arts I excelled at! I took bass lessons when a child, but that’s it! The rest has been strumming and watching! Exciting!!
Hand forms are getting stronger! Still staying focused on DMH and Loa Gar. I’d like to get things looked again this week. Good thing I’ve gotten one on ones booked. Confidence is growing in my movements again.
Weapons forms! Well, it’s interesting. I’m looking at “solidifying” some movements and such! I think this week, I should focus on getting a few movements locked in and move on for now! I’m just having a blast swinging these little whooping sticks around!!
School is great! I’m getting high marks still, well for me, low ninties, but, I’m hitting my time lines. I’ve been letting myself get distracted from my number one goal right now! I’m glad I caught on here before I really fell down that hill. Back to slowly going through the books. Gotta quit rushing myself and placing false expectations, or more so; worrying about what hasn’t happened yet...anyhow.
I took a huge step in quitting smoking. I finished the book! Exclaimed proudly I no longer smoke! 22hrs later, I had a smoke and exclaimed wtf...it was mentioned to me to continue re-reading my book until things became solid! I have been taking action; and for a moment of weakness, I lit up again...I know tell me about it.
Anyhow, these times of not smoking are actually quite the freeing time! It was pretty eye opening. The book I’m reading has been very powerful in changing my thoughts and the way I perceive a smoke. What this addiction truly is, what is truly honestly happening! I got this!! Things are re-arranging and the ones I’ve had, I smoke very conscientious; I purposely pay full attention to everything my body says to me. There’s a lot of smokes lit and simply left to burn out!
Any other ways, I feel good about everything! Outside of the death darts, life’s been real good, and I’m grateful for that! Training is “easy” for now, I’ve got time...man do I have free time.
So I guess I’m off for now!!
Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment