Monday, 10 May 2021

A day behind

 Well, if anything, I’ve learnt my time management sucks! Hahaha. Yo it’s Monday today...so I am a day behind. 

And what to do? I have this immense feeling of anxiety! I didn’t book my one on one for first thing this morning! I really enjoy the Monday morning meet, simply because it helps ground me for the week! Oops...just been distant lately. 

I’m off in my own little world, having these implosions in my mind, watching some very selfish people doing extremely selfish things, for my good, for my freedoms, just stop. I really wish people would listen to their own words

This is a free country, you bet your arse it is. With freedoms, come responsibilities, and these responsibilities are bigger than your truck and your freedom! Like no ones taking your freedom to begin with, we’ve never had mass freedoms like everyone claims to have! We, as Canadians, are extremely fortunate to pretty well do what we want! 

I can do almost whatever I want, except incite violence, and cause harm; so what are these freedom fighters doing? 

Just imagine, if these freedom fighters where able to contain their thoughts and their fear mongering when we first walked into this pandemic; it would be over now! All done, no masks, shops opened back up, if only we could be responsible and accepting and most importantly, if we could be responsible for our freedoms.... I could go out and have coffee at the local coffee shop...

....just imagine if we acted like adults...

Well, in any event, just a short quick rant! Kung fu is still moving along! Classes are going great so far! Today or tomorrow I play on writing my second exam and hopefully by Friday, I can put to rest my first mod in the second semester! 

I’m really excited guys, I’m almost there, to a whole new way of life! Oh my goodness, thanks for hanging with me!!

Thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment