Sunday, 30 May 2021

Tiger challenge! Good times!!

 Well there it is. Tiger challenge 2021!! Wowie. That was really cool. First tournament in a few years that I’ve been too!! Fantastic. 

Ya know, I had a great time at the tournament on Saturday with everyone! It really was a highlight of my year so far. I really needed the boost! So thanks teamies!! 

It was nice watching everyone preform and give what they got! Bravo to all!! That video eh!?! Really cool indeed! 

Well I haven’t been around much been to class and such. But I really haven’t been keeping my schedule front and center like I should be! No I’m slacking. Not so much later in my week. I made serious headway in my studies. I learnt more about boiler systems than I truly thought I’d ever know, but hey; why not!?! Good stuff!! So! That’s a big positive forwards motion. 

I’m much more productive, as many are with schedules, I don’t know?!? I just get sidetracked outside and as much as I am enjoying my studies, I truly am, I want to be outside right now. Why you think I did so well as a pipe liner? I love the elements and being outside and such and what not! 

Anyhow, I have a lot of opportunities to go outside when I finish studying! Haha. Stay on track man! Maybe that’s why me and my dog get along so well....wait shiny objects.....

Okay tournament is over, and I have got to seriously, SERIOUSLY start studying!! Tomorrow.... he he he. 

And then....well ya know that’s about it for now. It’s gonna be another solid week!! Talk at ya soon!! 


Thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment