Sunday, 2 May 2021

Okay!!

 Well, it’s gonna be short and sweet today. I have a lot to do! School starts again on Monday for me! Four more months of heavy school and studying! No sweat. I just finished doing this! The time of my life 🙄

I’ve made mistakes along the way, trying to learn a whole industry out of a book on my own. So, this course, or semester, whatever you may call it, I am going to try to slow down some more! Lots of lessons to apply and show growth! I’m excited, let’s get ready to schooooool!!! 

I did well in school, beat marks I’ve ever gotten, ever! But, I want to do better! I really do! I passed and broke my personal records, but, like I just said, I can do better! And so I will! Keep doing my thing, stick to getting classes done, take my breaks and rest when I need it and simply one day at a time!! 

I’m super duper excited to get going here!! 

Kung fu has been getting better and better! Slowing the forms down, and slowing down some more! I really want to get the forms I do know better and start cooking on the forms I have let slip! This month past, I did some training, not near as much as I wanted! That’s okay! I really wanted to get the yard and garden ready so, really, it’s a matter of maintaining when school starts! 

This hip feels great, it’s not fond of spinning kicks and I truly thought I was messing up the spinning kick by pulling my foot back after rotation, thankfully sifu addressed this and I’m not far off! Continued training!! 

The thing I like about Kung fu so much, is everything is so relative to you and your efforts! There’s no gifts, besides our instructors knowledge! Nothing is given to us and everything is through hard work, having movements and forms torn apart and continued focus and training  I for one am exceptionally happy I’m a part of SRKF! I just don’t know where in life I’d be without Silent River! I truly cannot envision my life without you folks! It would be bleak! 

Spring time is my favourite time of the year! Hands down. No other time can compare to spring...you’re arguments are invalid... So, staying on task and keeping focus.... well, that’ll be a challenge! Again though, hone inspection is what I want to do! It’s where I want to move into and city inspection sounds like a great time to simply make some cash and get through the rest of this working career of mine!! Almost there, then I can play as much as I want!! Almost there!!!!

I look forward to the day I receive my certificate, but, I’m trying to keep the process front and center! The journey is what’s important, I’ll still get my goal!!!

Okay dokay, I will talk to you later

Thanks for your time

Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment