Sunday, 29 November 2015

Real Quick Like

Well, holy sunday is here. You know, its been a little chaotic with a side of short of time this week. Work has been full steam ahead, trying to finish up this roof on the winters gardens at work. But, more importantly, I had the chance to take my kido out on Friday night. Just her and I. That was nice. What a beautiful experience. We went to red robins for dinner. What an experience that was. The energy she emits is wild. The manager was doing her rounds talking to different patrons and eventually got to us. I was floored in what came out of kido's mouth. All she wants to do is help people. Its really heart warming. It was a good time. We finished the night playing mini golf and arcades. Good stuff. And then, today, we texted most of the night. I do enjoy talking to her any way I have.  
Well folks, I'm running on fours hours of sleep in the last fourty-eight. I am pretty whipped so I am gonna cut this short. Have a great week and I will see you next Friday night.


Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment