Sunday, 31 May 2020

A solid foundation

Holy moly it’s you again!?! Yeah it’s sunday, sunday, sunday! Oh boy it’s been great so far. My workouts and training is coming together here.  I don’t know why it seems to be so hard to stay on one path, but, it’s only been a few solid days since I’ve come up with this new training gem. So, for the most part, it’s consisted of waking up at 5ish and I don’t have to leave for work until 630. Boom, I’ve been jumping in the mornings with push ups and sit ups. Also, its seriously one less thing I gotta do at night. Go do my work thing, and because of all the shutdowns and vendors working less hours, we don’t work as many hours either. Which is spot on in my eyes! I’d rather work less in general. Ha. Any which way, I get back to my place by 6ish. Supper, made lunch, talk with them boys, speak to my missus, it’s usually around 8! Great Scott, this is great. I have a solid hour and half at night before I like to call it a day! So far so good.

   Those knife hands from Lao gar are just great hey? Like, just a straight up rearrangement of people’s attitudes with that technique!! Haha. Ahhh good times. I just really enjoy that specific part of just really looking into things. Which reminded, me, I pulled an old book up with me, it has almost all of my old notes and sketches and techniques written down. Penciled out. Written about. Wow. There’s a lot of cool stuff, I didn’t remember doing. But, it’s coming back. Oh boy! I’m looking through things and just remembering is exciting. Working some of the techniques is kind of nostalgic. A lot of the notes have a date somewhere on them. You know, so I could remember where is was and what I was doing on that date somewhere down the line. That was good advice to date my notes. It was exactly like going back in time. It’s funny to see how long I have had some techniques that I have always worked on, whether was formally training or not. One is six years old. Dang, my youngest is eight! One night soon, I’ll add to it. I have the technique, it’s a matter of being able to write and express in picture as well. If I can sketch my thoughts, I believe is important for me. I like pictures! Can I borrow your red crayon? I....ate mine....I mean lost it! I lost it! I wish there was a way to edit this blog thingy.....

  Okay okay. It’s going to bed time for me about a half hour ago! I hope your week is as good as mines going to be. #NoBadDays. Only bad moments. And they come and go, if we let them.

Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan


No comments:

Post a Comment