Hey there! Boy that sun is bright today! Feels good man. I’ve spent some time just being in the sun today. Out with my dog and such. It feels good to just be here.
I’m really enjoying the sun. Gonna go and fire off my wee rifle today. I got ‘er straightened out now! Had a reload and accuracy issues. Reloading is simple enough. Just can be lengthy. Gotta find the bullet that works with the rifle. Every gun is peculiar about what it’ll eat. Some don’t care and eat anything you feed it. Not mine. That’s cool. The accuracy is simple enough. It’s practice and finding that sweet spot. I changed out three different front site! This one is nice. Not awkward at all anymore. My last outing I changed my grip and stance up a bit whamo big difference. Jumped from 30-50% to hitting 85-90% of the time in hitting a four inch target at 35 yards!! That’s money! Finally! Now I can move on to longer range!! That’s not my freezer filler, oh god no. I’m at like 95 all day. Laziness costs me that last bit..
Any how. Ive been really putting up a fight with wanting to push to exercise and actually really train hard. This weekend I found the heavy bag again and starting practicing parts of Da Mu Hsing again. I just kinda stood there with my punching bag, at first, like seeing an old friend for thee first time in a decade. It’s hard to smile lately but... I was smiling. Kung fu has always been a beaut! A solid help to escape reality and focus on me, for what ever reason I always put myself last. I literally got lost in my mind and I had convinced myself that it wasn’t worth the time and blah blah. I hate how I twist up like that. And like the thing is, is Ive worked hard to figure myself out and trained my mind to work with my heart and what the happened? What have I neglected?
It’s like I get so far and I start doing better than I think I deserve and some how always manage to screw things up. Like how did I manage this disaster now? Oh man...
But you know what? Imma tell you, a teammate reached out with some work prospects like hey what about this? Seems cool! Thanks that was a solid lift!
I’m glad you reached out Sifu Lindstrom. Thank you!
Small gestures like a simple hey check this out, it can mean a lot, especially since I only get no thanks response emails. I said to myself see people do care.
Any which other way, I don’t know much else from here peeps, I’m excited an new year is starting soon... The day it’s like a solid finish line in a year of nightmares. Eh?!? Good gracious... And I’ve had it not that bad. It sucked, but I come out alive and still with a great family. So it wasn’t that bad. Could have been worse I do suppose. Perspective kinda sucked at times, but I’m getting there! Ha. Thankfully it was what I could take, and I’ll get through! I got faith man! No bad days; only bad moments. Ask faithfully where am I? What am I doing? Act with faith! It’s gonna be okay!
Anyhow, goals I have to get together. This year back I knew was gonna be a bit of a rough time getting things flowing and working together again. So the numbers and results I put up where actually pretty poor. And I’ll own that. Didn’t follow through on much when it came to what I said I was gonna do. I nailed the blogging! Only missed one, so...Almost nailed it... All outside events aside I didn’t produce so, I think I want to o build a goal around just staying consistent...oh wait those are already there... well...”would ya look at that? Just gotta stop and just look at it sometimes! Look at that!!”
This IHC has been laid out and put on paper as a known result producer. Simply comes down to personal application. I gotta stop burning myself at the stake and be nicer to me I should start by training...what is this rocket clock building? No it’s Kung fu and it means so much, so stop ignoring it!
Well, guess it’s that time again. Nothing left besides actions...
Talk at ya later folks.
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment