Tuesday, 15 December 2020

 So hey there. I have been like really excited about changing directions in life and man I’m nervous. But, so far the most exciting thing I’ve found, is I get to really work on a part of my personality that’s lacked for a long time. People skills. I don’t have a lot of them and I’m going to have to learn how to build a clientele. Making small talk, meaningful, but small talk! I’m not a fan of it! 

So, in order for this new life to completely come together, not only do I have to learn a whole new part of construction, I, by default, get to work on my greatest character defect! 

Good gracious....hahaha. Yeah I had the same thought! I can’t go beating people until their moral improves. Not any more, I suppose! This isn’t the pipeline bro, this is actually the Alberta licensing office...let go of him Will. You need this guy alive!! Hahaha. 

No swearing I can’t throw stuff at my co-workers and laugh! If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball!! You know or laugh when we fall down the mud stairs face first in the mud...wait a second... I’ll be the boss! Yes I can!! Phew! That’s a relief. 

It’s a relief knowing that soon, hopefully, with commitment and hard work, I can honestly be the boss I’ve always wanted to have. One who does care and one who isn’t going to turbo their employees first sign of management! Hot dawg folks. That’s exciting. I’m the management!!

No comments:

Post a Comment