Thursday, 17 December 2020

Speechless, but so much to say

 Well, shucks....2020 just keeps on getting better. My young cousin, I just found out has passed away....His little girl is two Years old. She will never know her daddy. She will never get the lullabies, nor the warm baby hugs she will so very much desire. His wife, now a widow before 30. They won’t get to go on that vacation they always wanted to go on...their business, their dreams...it’s over...

I am left wondering why? For what reason did you do this cousin? So many questions...why man why? You’re kid dude? Did you not think of her? Or how maybe this family needed you? We were going to do great things this next year...we had plans....we were rebuilding our broken family....I guess in your memory cus...

All for what? A 22min high? After such time your chasing the dragon man! I’ve warned you! I’ve told you this will take your life  I’ve said my piece and our worst fears came true....

You were unable to kick the suicide of your oldest brother, I’m sorry you could not see through the darkness  I’m so god damn sorry, your light at the end of the tunnel was blurred by confusion and hatred. I’m sorry you stayed in the darkness until it consumed you so...I tried to lead a life worth following! I tried so hard to show a better way of life that didn’t involve destroying yourself. The examples we lead are meant for learning tools for our younger generations. Doesn’t matter anymore. No matter what Chase, no matter what, I’ve always loved you cousin. I loved you when I didn’t recognize you when you were found in the streets puking heroin up! I loved you when you couldn’t contain or control those demons and you disappeared on us...I loved you when you where broken desperate and just wanted a hug man! 

This breaks my heart...man alive Chase....

Mental health has taken another beautiful person.....it’s so hard when you’re so depressed that everything wants to get you and take you down...I get it cousin...I get it... I wish I didn’t understand, it’d be easier to stay ignorant, but, I know exactly where you where and I know exactly how terrible it is to come out of that hole, I was very very very lucky, I got out alive. I’m sorry you weren’t able to get out man.............I’m so sorry.....



I have no more words! I don’t know what else to say....I love you Chase! I miss you immensely cuz! Until that glorious day where we can meet again. I truly hope your suffering has ended, we will deal with the pain and suffering here. Take care knowing we will rebuild in your memory and continue to try our best! 

Bye for now cuzzzzz! 

Love you, 

Your cousin, you’re friend, you’re brother in arms, your supporter, you’re reality check, whatever hat I needed to wear with you, I wore it! Until we meet again.....



I will say this, and try not to take this the wrong way, I’m emotional and very very pissed off!! BUT, I swear to all that’s holy, if I catch just one person on this team falling down into hard drugs and you won’t ask for help, I’m going to rock you’re world. That’s not a threat either folks...that’s a Willy Duncan guarantee!  If you need help please for the love of god,  start asking for help! Please!! I’ve buried enough friends and family due to drugs and alcoholism...please just reach out to anyone...anyone...please...if you won’t do it for yourself, than look at your kids eyes and do it for them! If you don’t have kids, think of how your parents would enjoy burning a child!


P.S. Mr.pusher man! I know whom you are! I know where you live. I know when and where you peddle! You best hope, I do not catch up with you, my friend! We have already had the conversation. I’m beyond talking.......

No comments:

Post a Comment