Sunday, 6 December 2020

Just a good few days.

 Well, hey ya there. How’s everything today? Mine day is significantly better than days of last. I gotta pay attention though, I’ve been caught off guard and lazy and paid dearly for it, just recently! 

Anyhow, a fella looking for a few hands got in touch with me recently and wants to move forward with my employment. So, that’s looking up. It’s not right away, but it is procuring a positive start to 2021! 

I did have faith that the seemingly endless amount of resumes and re-writing of resumes and cover letters, and chasing down leads and phone numbers and text messages and emails....he doesn’t even want to see my resume! “If Mark says your solid, then you’re solid man!! I’ll be in touch. Around the 10th. It’s the best I can do to get you some cash for Xmas. Hopefully work into the spring as well.”  My reputation has stood forth and he’s talked to that guy about me. Mark’s one of the foreman that fought for me to be on his crew! I knew that my efforts and reputation would mean something.

I gosh darn well knew it friends! Gotta start over with these guys and that’s just fine. Smaller company. I like smaller crews. Anything over 20 is just too much for me to enjoy! 

But, what about re-education and personal investments? I know, I know. That’s coming too. I have an incredible 2021 plan on paper thus far. We have a plan set up! There’s a few massive changes that my wife and I have “planned” for! A few either massive changes to her career or possibly no changes at all! It’s one of those, we HAVE to be patient and see how the cards pan out for her. Either way, for her, she will gather success in her field. On me though, is I need to be the support person! So one plan, is she is asked/given a presidency position for a few months, until elections in the fall! That drastically changes the financial situation, but her “free time” she will loose! The nature of the beast. If that’s the case, I have to stay close to home. 

The other scenario is, she doesn’t get given the seat and nothing changes for her right now, therefore I can work wherever I am able to build bank again. 

The final big scenario is, she waits until fall for the seat to open, runs and wins! Which between you and me, she has the seat by a large margin as of now! Then in the fall, the massive changes would take place! 

We aren’t greedy people! I would love to have like big old trucks and side by sides and boats and planes and stuff! Sure that’s be cool! But, we don’t need nor do we want those things! We, the family, want to be happy and joyous! That’s it! I want to be able to feed and provide, but I don’t want the mansion. I’d rather have a log cabin and buy land and honestly set up my own sanctuary. That’s my retirement gig folks to be very honest. Listen, I’d love to have like a quarter section and yeah, fence it up! To try to keep the humans out.

If you set yourself up, you honestly only need ten acres and you can raise and feed he family on it! It’s more ingenuity than anything else. You can grow certain foods all year around, just gotta set up for it. Really not overly hard, just a lot of prep work and paying attention to details. 

One day! The dream is there! 

Well, kept going with Kung fu these last few days. Not the best outing, but outings none the less. I do find that, I don’t want half ass the few forms I do do. So, I work at being calculated and things are proper. Basic training again. That’s chill. But that can not be the underlying motivation to next year! It was okay to get me okayishly motivated. I need to properly engage and be there. Ask the questions and yup go to class! I don’t have to wait until next year either....so there’s that massive tidbit for me to chew on. It is what I need is more Kung fu in my life. Go ahead and just do Kung fu! 

.......Being nicer to myself...... Yuppers! I need to do some serious work here friends! Hahahahaaaaaaa. 

So, well, I suppose for now, I guess I’ll let you go than! 

Okay thanks for your time!

Mr.Duncan


See you! Bye bye! 

There is no more else

You’ve hit the end

Press the go back button

Okay! See you soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment