Well hey there, what brings you by today? Conversation? Well, I’ll talk and you follow along and let’s see if we can make sense of this beaut we call life!
Okay dokay. Monday I start school officially. I have been a bookworm and started reading and doing assignments and such. I’m really excited friends. I can not wait to get through school. I’m just as excited for this journey as I am the end goal. I can’t wait to work for me! I gotta focus though, one step at a time. Step one school. Crushing it! Gonna destroy school. Get outta my way! Like a full on release German suplex!....what did you just say? You don’t know what a released German suplex is....good gracious...hold on! I’ll be right back.... https://www.google.ca/search?sxsrf=ALeKk00igFAEsTDw1OLjXz08OdetF6ZzWA:1609616411577&source=univ&tbm=isch&q=brock+lesnar+german+suplex+gif&hl=en-ca&client=safari&fir=FqG4w6ZalD2dBM%252CIx4lIE33fis04M%252C_%253BxsEJbrqYY4cXsM%252C83Vla_X7yympzM%252C_%253B4vNJpWQPvs5wlM%252CYt2VD7uPx6KK_M%252C_%253Bs28ekM6CG5p55M%252CQcpaKS7FgRK1NM%252C_%253BVzfq8pRAn3a38M%252C-Ds5X1pMC9SR_M%252C_%253BjXrDanHGMowMWM%252C-utININGeBJIiM%252C_%253Bd77cwbICNyYvWM%252CJW5XtXV2PYQ7KM%252C_%253B2lUbKl5HruMw2M%252CCcBYgf7EBZmrHM%252C_%257Cbrocklesnar%2520germansuplex%253Bgermansuplex%2520danielbryan%253Broman%2520reigns%253Bsuplex%2520city%253Bwwe%253Bwrestling&usg=AI4_-kSGXz255XzgHAghFfatWm0_8soz0Q&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi41L6zgP7tAhWGrZ4KHYpMBVEQ7Al6BAgBEB4&biw=375&bih=628#imgrc=xsEJbrqYY4cXsM
.....🙄🙄....ummmm....sure if that’s the link....🤷♂️
That’s Brock Lllllleeeeeeeeessssssssssnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr! The beast incarnate! Welcome to Suplex City!! Actually, metaphorically speaking I’m Brock lesnar and that’s the world I’m dropping on its head!! Hahahahahahaha! And I do strut like that! Sorry, not sorry, I’m in a mood that no one can wreck today!
And I’ve got a solid daily plan, I think on paper! I have a one on one booked with the boss man here on Monday morning and I’m actually really excited to share my plan with someone.
Kung fu wise, I have a few things to report, I have gotten some confidence back and, I’m finding purpose in Kung fu again! I’ll tell you a quick story! New Year’s Day, I’m like, man, gotta move on! As some of know, I’ve held onto past experiences and habits and for whatever reason, didn’t want to let go. I had a real honest conversation with my higher power! I’m like dude, I need help! Not sure of what direction nor and I certain that this is a good thing, going back to school and such...yes doubts filled my mind. It was....odd how things came together...so I lite a campfire and sat and stared into the flames! Give me a sign big guy, let me know, I’m not wasting my time! I’m staring into the flames, “Will, the past is gone, let go completely!” So, for whatever reason, I had this impulse to go through my old records, notes and personal books I have!
I had kept the majority of my paperwork when I first got into AA and had to do some real serious soul searching and I wrote down my errors of the past! Expanded on all ideas and owned everything! It’s more throughout than that, but, that’s as far as we need to go for our intentions here today! And, I’m holding all these papers and notes about who I used to be, what I used to do to folks! I took out each piece of paper gave it a quiet read and thanked the big guy upstairs for helping me change! I went on to fold up my notes nicely and I placed it all in the fire! Watched the past burn into nothing! What?!? Tones of hours poured into those notes of reflection! Why? To release. To let go. To let the good lord take these old thoughts and habits and help me release them out of my being...that’s exactly what I did! That’s exactly what I needed!
It sounds half insane, but I honestly feel much lighter mentally! It’s a burden that’s no more in my mind or soul! I’ve written it down, I changed my ways, I owned every single second of my ill behaviour, and I have now completely released anything from my past! It feels great! I wish I had more words to describe how I feel other than lighter in the soul. It feels like I have simply made room for the next step. I feel great!
Another real cool thing that happened new years day, is I’m listening to some tunes, not intently, more for background noise. And this song comes on “Change Me” by Twiztid. There new music is much much different than even two albums ago! It’s wild to see how they have evolved over the last 20 years....back to the song...I’m going to put a few lines of it here! Honestly y’all gotta listen to change me and never be nothing in uniform!! It’s, man, they stole the words right outta my heart...
“ Dear self
It's me in the mirror, I wanna helpAnd every time that you're in front of me
I worry about your health
You ain't getting any younger
I see the lines under your eyes
And how you fluctuate with weight
And how to layer up in disguise
I see you fix yourself up for the public
And try to find your place
I see the other sides emotional
Behind a painted face
I see a kind of faded trace
Of a kid who wanted to make it
See thе hunger and the pain
In the lost blank starе
But you never focus solely
On the ones that really care
Say that you don't make sense
But you make bucks
You been about it since the first
And you still don't give a fire-truck
I be seeing when you brush yo teeth
Rapping in the mirror
Hoping that I repeat
I can make a change
If only in me
I can strive to be the person
That I really wanna be
I can make a change
If only in me
I can strive to be the person
That I really wanna be
No excuses gonna hold me back again
See you were for me now
See you were there for me then
We can do it if we focus on change
Let it flow like the blood in the veins
We can do it
If we keep it on track
Only get one life
Time to take it all back...”
Make a change and go for it! You all are my “we”! This year is going to be a good year! Are you as excited as I am? Hard to say I suppose. Well, I’m not sure what else to write about, so I’m going to go. And do that thing! Over there! Have a great day doing your thing folks!!
Thanks for your time
Mr.Duncan
No comments:
Post a Comment